Quo Vadis gigs for 2008

Aghahowa

Death n' drums
Dec 18, 2006
France
campio-sumo.site.voila.fr
I inaugurate a new thread in which we'll mention gradually all the Quo Vadis gigs for 2008.

Quevillon Metal Fest - July 17th 2008

l_b3a8f25fee737b0e849526040013dd1c.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montreal - September 6th 2008

Montreal is coming September 6

hey bart, i love your music man.. vadis is my favourite band man, how do you manage to come up with shit like that man, its amazing!!... i never get tired of listening to defiant imagination :headbang: when are you guys coming to toronto???? last year me and my buddies went to see you guys twice, but you didnt show up at the metal bar lol i hope this year it works out... metal!!!:kickass::headbang:

we're in the process of booking something interesting in October (cost to coast if all goes well). If it all works out these will be shows not to be missed and will give people the opportuinity to experience some excellent bands. At this point everything is up in the air, Toronto and Ottawa will be on the list and we will play new material.

we're in the process of booking something interesting in October (cost to coast if all goes well). Toronto and Ottawa will be on the list and we will play new material.

Thanks Bart, at the mean time i already booked septembre 6 on my calendar, Ottawa still not to far from Montreal. Hope to see you at Trois-Riviere Metalfest once again.

we're in the process of booking something interesting in October (cost to coast if all goes well). If it all works out these will be shows not to be missed and will give people the opportuinity to experience some excellent bands. At this point everything is up in the air, Toronto and Ottawa will be on the list and we will play new material.

don't forget some swedish dates as well ;)

Wrong coast ;)
If all goes well we'll play in St-John Nefoundland some time in October which would make it just on the other side of the pond from Gotneborg... But no, Europe in 2008.

is there anyway to bribe you ? ;)

a few cold ones maybe ? ;)