Quo Vadis Tour 2009 !

Unfortunately not. They are blurred...
I encountered a problem during your show and I had to think about Sadist show after : low battery, after 2 days of photos...
So I could not use flash to take photos of the wall of death.
I hoped the light engineer would have put big white lights during this moment into the audience, but not.

I'm sorry. :cry:

Unfortunately not. They are blurred...
I encountered a problem during your show and I had to think about Sadist show after : low battery, after 2 days of photos...
So I could not use flash to take photos of the wall of death.
I hoped the light engineer would have put big white lights during this moment into the audience, but not.

I'm sorry. :cry:

Greg!!! Nevermind about the pictures, but....où étais-tu!??!?! On s'est jamais vu pendant 10-11 heures de festival, ô catastrophe...:cry:

I learnt you were at merch while I was outside Chaulnes Metal Fest, to get more money in a bank (to buy more Quo Vadis stuff at merch). :cry:
Else, I was just into the photographer pit in front of the stage when you played, and other bands played. Or I was eating and drinking outside the room.

During the afternoon, Trevor tried to take me with him into the bands side of the festival, but I couldn't go there because I didn't have the good pass...
Else, at another moment, when I asked Bart where you were, he told me you were sleeping into the bus (so logical after long long long travels in Europe).

So, I am :heh:
But I hope to see you when you will return in Europe :kickass:
(and thank you for the Bass tab book transcription).

Hey guys, here is a tour recap that Roxy put together this week!
Cheers and thanks to everyone!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgbZJdZWXO8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

In other news, QUO VADIS has announced the following U.S. shows:

June 10 - Buffalo, NY @ Club Diablo
June 11 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
June 12 - Allentown, PA @ The Sterling Hotel
June 13 - Brooklyn, NY @ Club Europa

All four shows will also feature REVOCATION and DARK FAITH.

Awwwww, don't cry, or I'm gonna cry with you...But seriously, these dates are just to get our feet wet, there will definitely be more to come. How can we not visit beautiful California, where the stars shine the brightest :)

l_c009c70b973241d79d866ee58ffc12d9.jpg

So I'm in New York, but I'm actually going to the Cotto-Clottey fight at Madison Square Garden the night you guys are in Brooklyn (Figures, after I've been waiting for a US tour forever).

Anyway, I realized Allentown, PA is only about a 2-3 hour drive, so I'm grabbin some people and leavin work early for a road trip to Sterling Hotel. But I was wonderin if there's any way to order tix for that show online? The venue doesn't seem to have much in the way of a website and their myspace hasn't been updated in awhile..

Thanks

Aw, dude, that is really awesome of you, much appreciated\m/\m/ See you there!

As far as the tickets are concerned, I asked about it, but I don't know yet whether we can sell tickets directly from the QV website, so the best I can recommend is to buy tickets at the door - it is unlikely that it will be sold out. If I find out any additional info, you'll be the first to know;)

So I'm in New York, but I'm actually going to the Cotto-Clottey fight at Madison Square Garden the night you guys are in Brooklyn (Figures, after I've been waiting for a US tour forever).

Anyway, I realized Allentown, PA is only about a 2-3 hour drive, so I'm grabbin some people and leavin work early for a road trip to Sterling Hotel. But I was wonderin if there's any way to order tix for that show online? The venue doesn't seem to have much in the way of a website and their myspace hasn't been updated in awhile..

Thanks

Harvesting Hell Metal Open Air festival
September 4-6, 2009 on Benalto Fairgrounds in Benalto, Alberta, Canada.

ATHEIST
QUO VADIS
GNOSTIC
DAYGLO ABORTIONS
DEAD JESUS
OMEGACROM
REHASHED
TROLLBAND
KATAPLEXIS
SIXGUN
WE FOUND THE BODY
RIPPER//CUTTER
FIRST CHURCH OF MUD
CALCULATING COLLAPSE

=> huge line-up with Atheist and Gnostic !!