Quo Vadis Tour 2009 !

Fucking went to see Quo Vadis last night in Moncton, fucking amazing show guys!!!! That was one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

What's the set list going to look like for the show in Maryland? I'm coming from Kansas for it. Can't wait! :headbang:

Canadian progressive tech-death metallers QUO VADIS will perform an exclusive live set at the WNYU studios in New York City on Sunday, June 14. Host Dylan DiLella will then air the recording the following Friday on "Hellhole", a long-running metal radio show that first went on the air in 1984.

What's the set list going to look like for the show in Maryland? I'm coming from Kansas for it. Can't wait! :headbang:

If it's anything like what I saw, it'll be these (in no particular order)

Silence Calls The Storm
In Contempt
On The Shores Of Ithaka
Break The Cycle
Dead Man's Diary
Absolution
Point Of No Return (Mute Requiem)
Hunter/Killer
Fate's Descent
Tunnel Effect

I remember most it but there may be 1 or 2 songs that they didn't play in that list that I gave.

oh god, I came all the way from Kansas to Maryland and it was so worth it. Here's the setlist I got, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Silence Calls The Storm
2. Absolution (Element Of The Ensemble Part II) :kickass:
3. Break The Cycle
4. In Contempt
5. Fate's Descent
6. On The Shores Of Ithaka :kickass:
7. Tunnel Effect (Element Of The Ensemble Part IV)
8. Hunter/Killer
9. Dead Man's Diary
10. Point Of No Return: Mute Requien
11. Legions Of The Betrayed :kickass:

oh god, I came all the way from Kansas to Maryland and it was so worth it. Here's the setlist I got, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Silence Calls The Storm
2. Absolution (Element Of The Ensemble Part II) :kickass:
3. Break The Cycle
4. In Contempt
5. Fate's Descent
6. On The Shores Of Ithaka :kickass:
7. Tunnel Effect (Element Of The Ensemble Part IV)
8. Hunter/Killer
9. Dead Man's Diary
10. Point Of No Return: Mute Requien
11. Legions Of The Betrayed :kickass:

Ya that sounds just about right, didn't we do To The Bitter End as well, somewhere in there? Too many songs, not enough time...

If it's anything like what I saw, it'll be these (in no particular order)

Silence Calls The Storm
In Contempt
On The Shores Of Ithaka
Break The Cycle
Dead Man's Diary
Absolution
Point Of No Return (Mute Requiem)
Hunter/Killer
Fate's Descent
Tunnel Effect

I remember most it but there may be 1 or 2 songs that they didn't play in that list that I gave.

That's an incredible list, but no Legions of the Betrayed?! :OMG:

I'll be in Texas for most of August :erk: :cry:

But I'll leave early if you guys end up coming out :kickass:

Oh and....how long has the bass tab book been on the site? Had no idea.

l_b6fc4b7a0b544b57908e88a33fd73c7f.jpg

Quo Vadis is the 3rd headliner of saturday.
The headliners are Neuraxis and Cephalic Carnage.
Saturday is the best day, with more well known bands, like Putrid Pile, Malignancy, Revocation (huge band !!!!).

For sunday, the headliners are Goratory, Viral Load and Retch

The organizers posted this on their Myspace:
Saturday, August 29

Club Hell (Downstairs)

2:05-2:25 Pathogenic
3:10-3:35 Abnormality
4:20-4:45 Abdicate
5:35-6:05 Polterchrist
6:55-7:25 Sexcrement
8:15-8:45 Malignancy
9:40-10:25 Putrid Pile

Jerky's (Upstairs)

2:35-3:00 Embryonic Cryptopathia
3:45-4:10 Goreality
4:55-5:25 Covenance
6:15-6:45 Bloodsoaked
7:35-8:05 Revocation
8:55-9:30 Insidious Decrepancy
10:35-11:20 Neuraxis
11:45-End Quo Vadis

Last year, they stuck pretty meticulously to posted set times. Way things were set up until the dance club downstairs opened, they had one band playing on a stage while another got their gear set up on the other. So bands not only had a proper soundcheck but you could also catch the local band your friends said was awesome AND the touring act you already dug. It was pretty nice actually discovering new bands for a change. Beer wise, I wound up going with Guiness. They typically have Sam Adams, Magic Hat, and the usual swill as well.
Anyhow, if anyone is headed out Saturday feel free to say "hi." I know nothing about Quo Vadis but getting educated is about half my reason for going.

That was a good set. Frickin loved both the instrumentation and the instruments themselves. That one the shortish female with blackish hair had was GORGEOUS. Second she pulled that out at the booth I started drooling. Sorry if you folks noticed the crowd thinning out around your set in Providence. By that point, peeps were passing out drunk in alleys.