Quo Vadis Tour 2009 !

I found this, but it feels strange :

lunapic-12510792831906-Copy.jpg

They didn't say anything yet about when they'll play. Keep an eye on the Metalfest Website . The tickets should be on sale mid-september mean sometime this week if everything goes as it should.

And if I was you I'll call to reserve the hotel room as soon as possible.

That was a good set. Frickin loved both the instrumentation and the instruments themselves. That one the shortish female with blackish hair had was GORGEOUS. Second she pulled that out at the booth I started drooling. Sorry if you folks noticed the crowd thinning out around your set in Providence. By that point, peeps were passing out drunk in alleys.

Hey I guess you're talking about Roxys bass?
Below are some photos from the show, Trev even got a few pits and a wall of death going (Aghahova, remember in Chaulnes? we're persistent and get our way hehe). So yeah, it was a really cool show, it's really a nice thing to discover new places to play in the US like this.
Too bad people were passing out by the time we played but that often happens when you play last. The funniest thing was after the show when the clubs in the area all closed at the same there was a mob of drunk college kids everywhere for about half an hour... reminded me of confused cattle...

http://photos.tomcouture.com/nedeathfest09
Sorry guys we're on here a bit less but as always... swamped!!!

those should be a couple cool shows with martyr, can't wait to play again ;)

I belive it will but, how the hell are you gonna do that...:err:

- November 13th @ Trois-Rivieres
- November 14th @ Jonquiere
- November 15th @ Ottawa

It seems to me that you'll may accounter a little traveling issue. Well good luck on the road, hopefully there not be any snow storm :ill:

I belive it will but, how the hell are you gonna do that...:err:

- November 13th @ Trois-Rivieres
- November 14th @ Jonquiere
- November 15th @ Ottawa

It seems to me that you'll may accounter a little traveling issue. Well good luck on the road, hopefully there not be any snow storm :ill:

No worries, if we have to we'll do a night ride it's only 8 hour drive to ottawa and we have an RV. Done it many times before.
By the way, what time is load-in in Ottawa?
-b