Hebrew writings on The Dark Discovery album

4evergrey

New Metal Member
May 4, 2004
okay, i just realised the star of david and hebrew writing on the dark discovery, is there a reason for that? and wat does it say, or is it just that back in the day there were jewish members? thanks

well i have just checked it & this are actualy words that praise the lord taken from the bible....

adonai- is the name of god as it is pronounced in hebrew like saying - lord.

i am not a riligous person but i believe in the ultimate evergrey statement " I AM MY OWN GOD" :worship:

have a great day.....iko oz (an israeli fan)

ikoz said:
well i have just checked it & this are actualy words that praise the lord taken from the bible....

adonai- is the name of god as it is pronounced in hebrew like saying - lord.

i am not a riligous person but i believe in the ultimate evergrey statement " I AM MY OWN GOD" :worship:

have a great day.....iko oz (an israeli fan)
I don't get it....EVergrey is an anti religious band why would they have that on their cd. :err:

This would probably be a good subject for an interview - a generalized discussion on religion rather than specifically about albums like Inner Circle. A lot of what they write shows the negative consequences of letting someone else control your life, be it other people or religion or a god. They often take a "think for yourself" approach, but presented as a story.

turke said:
Evergrey is not an anti-religious band. They are neutral.
On the DVD I'm pretty sure tom mentions he's anti religion. On the inner circle booklet there is a picture of jesus with blood on him and the bible. I guess that could kinda certify irreligious. I don't know. Tom reply to this thread and tell us! :worship:

I think that everyone has to deside for themselfs if they do or don't believe. And I don't care if they believe in a god or in life after death or in something like that. Just think that anyone must respect eachother in their opinion about this subject.