Hell with Hotels

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
I'm gonna have to find a place to stay on the 16th and 17th, MAYBE even the 15th. Looks like the Best Western has no rooms available. We will probably have a group of 4. Any suggestions on where we can stay that isn't gonna cost an arm and a leg?

MetalRose said:
I might take you up on that. It depends on how many people I have with me. At the very least, you may have two hot chicks sleeping nude on your couch. ;)

-MetalRose

:yow:
Somehow I don't think I would mind being single and all. Just let me know, either way we need to hook up for some drinks. Our room is at the Residence. There's 4 of us, so if there's 2 of you that would fit comfortably.

MetalRose said:
I might take you up on that. It depends on how many people I have with me. At the very least, you may have two hot chicks sleeping nude on your couch. ;)

-MetalRose

Hmmm... Okay... *shakes head to snap out of it* Seriously, now. I haven't made reservations yet either. Have a couple of friends who are interested in rooming... you and your friend would make 6. If a double master is still available at Residence, 'twould be perfect :D And remember... I plan on making one kick ass dinner on one night ;)

We should talk this weekend chicka, call me...

If anyone is interested and don't mind a 15-20 minute walk to Earthlink Live, check out the Ansley Inn Bed and Breakfast.
http://www.ansleyinn.com
On travelocity, it's only $89 a night for their more modern rooms and $120 a night for a normal rooms on their website. The place looks kind of cozy and cute. I've called all the closer hotels and they've all been booked for pretty much the whole month of September and I didn't want to spend too much since I would need to buy plane tickets to fly down here from NYC. So if anyone books this place too, we could all hang out walk over together.