Hell with Hotels

BABS said:
13ShadesofGray said:
I plan on making one kick ass dinner on one night ;)
Drooool, something tells me it won't be beans and franks either!

Please take pity on Jaime, me and Tiny Tim (lol).

I'll take pity, but no prisoners ;) lmao
And you're right... no beans and franks... although some linguica might find it's way in there somewhere... Ever had lasagne with linguica? omg it is to die for! :D

Hey MetalRose, I need to make my reservations too, but I'm in the same predicament! I'm betting that it will only be Sean and I but we might drag a few along. I'll reserve a room wherever you do cuz I want to party with you! Keep me updated, but I'm thinking the Residence Inn is where the fun will be this year ;) ....As a matter of fact, I think I'm just going to book a room there now and get this over with! Dang cosmetologists....

~Tammy Z~

Yeah, damn them all! Err, all except my sister, who's a cosmetologist who SAVED my long hair from being cut, once.*

So, Colleen, you're cooking, hmmmmm? I'll be sure to get a room right nearby. We might not be invited, but at least we can be within sniffin' range. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :tickled: :tickled:

-=-=-=-
* When my mom, looking to "tidy up" my hair, casually inquired about her schedule, my sister, smelling an Evil Plan, told her she was booked solid for the whole day....and she wasn't. :tickled:

blatantdream said:
If anyone is interested and don't mind a 15-20 minute walk to Earthlink Live, check out the Ansley Inn Bed and Breakfast.
http://www.ansleyinn.com
On travelocity, it's only $89 a night for their more modern rooms and $120 a night for a normal rooms on their website. The place looks kind of cozy and cute. I've called all the closer hotels and they've all been booked for pretty much the whole month of September and I didn't want to spend too much since I would need to buy plane tickets to fly down here from NYC. So if anyone books this place too, we could all hang out walk over together.

The rooms must have been going fast because the room i booked was at $175 a night. the room better be nice lol. how many people do you have going down, im also from NY, but upstate a bit, near albany, ny. we could all walk down together? :headbang:

13ShadesofGray said:
BABS said:
13ShadesofGray said:
I plan on making one kick ass dinner on one night ;)

I'll take pity, but no prisoners ;) lmao
And you're right... no beans and franks... although some linguica might find it's way in there somewhere... Ever had lasagne with linguica? omg it is to die for! :D

Don't forget your "spices". I'll be at the Residence. Call me.

:D

Kez