HellDone Festival

ott0

do we HAVE to?
Jun 19, 2004
Örebro, Sweden
Anyone going?
Seems to be quite a decent lineup, cathedral, anathema & katatonia for example.

If I can get my hands on a three day-pass i'm going... i was too slow, seems like they sold out in an hour, hopefully there will be more tickets.

ott0 said:
Anyone going?
Seems to be quite a decent lineup, cathedral, anathema & katatonia for example.

If I can get my hands on a three day-pass i'm going... i was too slow, seems like they sold out in an hour, hopefully there will be more tickets.

There cannot be, as there's no room for more = sunday is all soldout = no 3-day tickets can be arranged.

Everyone forget to say HIM, why? :D
But it's just two that said anything about the bands, Hehe, but anyway

Raabi said:
Everyone forget to say HIM, why? :D
I would go and see HIM ... for sure! But as it is sold out anyway there's no need to think about that anymore... ... sad, I would have loved to go to Helsinki :erk: I could have even stayed at some old friends' place ... *sigh* but that's the way it goes...

I will go to Finland and HellDone Festival with my brother, the famous Daniel Liljekvist :) It will be fun as hell!

How do you know it's sold out or not? I want to go there but it'll take a month or two when I'll know it for sure.

nobody® said:
How do you know it's sold out or not? I want to go there but it'll take a month or two when I'll know it for sure.

Katatonia plays on sunday and so does HIM and when HIM plays their new year-gig at Tavastia (like every year), you will not get tickets if you already haven't. Before people sold the tickets with absurd price, so basically you had a change later, but this year ALL tickets are named, so you cannot sell them.

M.Lehto said:
Katatonia plays on sunday and so does HIM and when HIM plays their new year-gig at Tavastia (like every year), you will not get tickets if you already haven't. Before people sold the tickets with absurd price, so basically you had a change later, but this year ALL tickets are named, so you cannot sell them.
so it's kind of a private gig? well It would have been interested to see Kata on new years eve, but after all it's a day like the others...so better to spare some money and see them on another day:)

Graah, I was interested in seeing Katatonia live again, but really 40€ of 3 bands and only one of them (ok, sara is good too) is listenable.. :E
I don't like the fact that this happening is all about money.. :/
I would also like to see Amorphis, Anathema and Cathedral, but really, 100€
for few bands. It's too much for my budjet. This New year's happening was ok until it turned out to be a festival, oh please, New year is just one day.
-_- (Maybe I'm just bitter, because I can't go?)

Well, 100 Euros is not so much for me.. my friend bought me a ticket, but I'm still not sure if i could go... Finland and Him at the new year are too much for me, it's gonna be shitty...
I'm in no way going to abuse some finns here, but you obviously don't like drunk swedes when they praise Peter Forsberg...