Hellfest 2010

this was the last song but it's up anyway

yes i am the douchebag shouting like fire with a clean voice. lol ghey

Last edited by a moderator:

and so ends my report on the most epic day of my fuckin life thank you and goodnight

Last edited by a moderator:
when all the shows were over, i whacked off in a dark area of the field with her in my head

:lol: i just meant that he was creepy, not u. case and point the post above your. brings to mind a qoute from a wise man
...he went to far the fucker.... :)

hey aug... me and my wife where there, too.
we stood round about a meter to the right of you. I think I saw you before the show :)

was actually quite dissapointed by Bloodbath, no throwing picks, no good bye, no extra, no nothing.
show over, gone and out.
plus they seemed a little bored to me, maybee just my impression but I expected more.

hey aug... me and my wife where there, too.
we stood round about a meter to the right of you. I think I saw you before the show :)

was actually quite dissapointed by Bloodbath, no throwing picks, no good bye, no extra, no nothing.
show over, gone and out.
plus they seemed a little bored to me, maybee just my impression but I expected more.
im not sure if i saw you guys, but if your wife was hot i may have fantasized about her. well it was my first major festival ever so... hell, they could have just sat around sneezing and it would be awesome!
I thought Bloodbath put on a good show. Lots of moshing :D

I took some pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/74157931@N00/4728443104/
nice pics, dude! btw i saw Bloodbath at the airport but my camera had died by then. i was gonna say hi but i had to piss and when i got back to the waiting area they had already boarded their plane. epic fail on my part. oh well it just makes me more determined to see them again.

im not sure if i saw you guys, but if your wife was hot i may have fantasized about her. well it was my first major festival ever so... hell, they could have just sat around sneezing and it would be awesome!

well.... you might have... but, kiddo, Im the one gettin to nail her so fantasize all you want :wave: