siobhan!

Street Team shindiggery.
Dec 16, 2008
Glasvegas, Scotland
www.facebook.com
62939_1583970393042_1049206223_1678096_3948766_n.jpg

First announcement & I'm sold.

Anyone else considering going?

Coroner make it win. I hate the haunted though.
If i go to a festival this year it will probably be this one. The only reason not is because its in France.

The Haunted are fantastic live, in my previous experience. Good guys as well.
Plus, unless thats a sad "FUCK THE FRENCH" comment, it's nae difficult at all to get to the fest.

I am already so excited to get back to Hellfest, great weather/excellent bands/fantastic layout/cheap alcohol & decent food. I love my life. It's in a really gorgeous area in France as well, I shall have to explore more of the town this time, meaning I won't just go SQUEEEEE for ages because I saw loads of wee lizards whilst walking to the tobacconists.

The Haunted are fantastic live, in my previous experience. Good guys as well.
Plus, unless thats a sad "FUCK THE FRENCH" comment, it's nae difficult at all to get to the fest.

Ahhh i went to see slayer, bare with me, and they were supporting and they gave me a horrendous head ache. Ruined the gig for me. Probably just a bad experience.

Ahhh i went to see slayer, bare with me, and they were supporting and they gave me a horrendous head ache. Ruined the gig for me. Probably just a bad experience.

I saw them with Slayer as well and they were pretty awesome I thought, but anyway, I wish I could go to this so bad :(

Sounds like a good FIRST announcement to me. Buuuuuuut......... Its too far away for me to go. :lol:

Aye, I can't wait for them to get their asses over here either. Or even produce a t-shirt, is that too much to ask?! :p

:lol: They need to sort it out! I might make my own Black Future shirt in the meantime...

I think they might do a few shows when they're over here for Keep It True. Even if it was just a London show, I'd be there.

Me too! :D Their plan is to try and do a few weeks touring Europe while they're over... they said they're trying to get on a tour with a bigger band but they're shit at sorting out that stuff so will probably end up just driving about themselves in a van...