Hellfest 2011

Shit, NOW I'm tempted...
Don't be, I saw possessed last year at MDF and it was the most depressing performance I've ever seen. Plus the dude is in a wheelchair so it feels wrong to watch. And I'm pretty sure the only original member in the band any more is Jeff beccerra so he just has some random Mexican teenagers doing the rest. jealous of you Europeans, BOA and Hellfest look awesome.

I chat to jeff often, he's a good dude - besides, it's not exactly his fault he got shot and paralysed is it? Always loved Possessed, always will.

No Hellfest this year for me, it's just too much hassle. Bloodstock is going to be brilliant though.

Don't be, I saw possessed last year at MDF and it was the most depressing performance I've ever seen. Plus the dude is in a wheelchair so it feels wrong to watch. And I'm pretty sure the only original member in the band any more is Jeff beccerra so he just has some random Mexican teenagers doing the rest. jealous of you Europeans, BOA and Hellfest look awesome.

...It feels wrong? He's in a wheelchair dude, the fact he still goes out onstage and fucking does what he loves is amazing.

Would it feel wrong watching Def Leppard because their drummer only has one arm?

Yes. It's fucking depressing. Their performance totally lacked any of the things that made possessed awesome in the 80s. Sure it's not his fault, but being the only original member, he needs to be able to carry the band which is damn near impossible from a wheelchair. No flailing and thrashing about, plus I don't know if any if you sing but it's harder to project your voice sitting down. I commend his bravery but it wasn't exactly entertainment.

And no, watching a one armed man play the drums is hilarious. Plus the drummer is usually not the focal point of a live show. It's cool you guys are his friends and defending him and all but I really think he should throw in the towel rather than tour as a shadow of what possessed used to be.

Are you serious? Didn't he lose his arm in a drunk driving accident in which he murdered an innocent person? For that alone he deserves no one's sympathy. Besides that, get a sense of humor. A one armed drummer is practically right out of Spinal Tap.

I have actually met Jeff irl, he is a super nice guy and even gave us free Possessed shirts. I love Possessed. What happened to him is awful. But in my opinion, it's not worth going out of your way to see them. Its strange that it offends you that I'd rather visualize some of my childhood idols as what they were once capable of.

Are you serious? Didn't he lose his arm in a drunk driving accident in which he murdered an innocent person? For that alone he deserves no one's sympathy. Besides that, get a sense of humor. A one armed drummer is practically right out of Spinal Tap.

I have actually met Jeff irl, he is a super nice guy and even gave us free Possessed shirts. I love Possessed. What happened to him is awful. But in my opinion, it's not worth going out of your way to see them. Its strange that it offends you that I'd rather visualize some of my childhood idols as what they were once capable of.

Um, no. He lost control of his car trying to pass someone. Apart from Rick no one was seriously injured, never mind murdered so that's absolute bullshit.

Enjoy your retarded your lonely retarded corner of the internet you're so dead set on carving out, loser basement dwellers.

Enjoy your retarded your lonely retarded corner of the internet you're so dead set on carving out, loser basement dwellers.

tumblr_lkl6rkCUm81qfslp6.gif