Hellfest!

A photo gallery from the first day of HELLFEST 2008 can be seen on METALHEAD below. It contains photos with Venom, Carcass, Dimmu Borgir, Testament, Katatonia, Sick of It All, Mayhem, Paradise Lost, Born From Pain, In Flames and many more:

http://www.metalhead.ro/Galerie-Foto-HELLFEST_2008___Day_One-354.html

A photo gallery from HELLFEST 2008 Day Two with Cavalera Conspiracy,
Ministry, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Apocalyptica, Satyricon, Sodom, Legion
Of The Damned, Iced Earth, Gamma Ray can be seen below

http://www.metalhead.ro/Stire-Galerie_Foto_HELLFEST_2008___Day_TWO-9054.html

Lots of cool pics here indeed, thanks for the link! I got some that I might post here if I find some time to do it... (although they're not as good as those)

It was a great show indeed! Amazing sound, amazing setlist, in an amazing fest! What else could we ask for?
Thanks for coming to France!! Please, come agaaaain!

Here's some of my pics from Katatonia gig!

Ohhh... so many good memories!!!

l_dba415008576e9e913157191fd939975.jpg

l_9c1e363130fe3c7a8080791b1829bab3.jpg

l_2b88233ceb687e82c497e7b3b47fabaf.jpg

l_faa47085a9287bd72fc5b6a3b18b0a96.jpg

I'm seriously considering to go to Kuopiorock in Finland.. let see if I save some money...

And I discovered that At The Gates are playing in Stockholm in September... I'm already excited!

:headbang:

Cheers!

To all Kata-friends far and wide! Sorry my Hellfest pictures are
so late :oops:

Feast your eyes on a fest of fools (or fool your eyes on a feast of a fest!)

58980024.jpg

This is where it all begins. Wankered at around 12:30 on the first day - apparently this is the driver for the Swiss folk band due to play on yonder stage...

58980009.jpg

A cluster of metal: me and the mighty Martijn!

58980010.jpg

Martijn and Sabine, another powerful stance in tribute to our beloved Katz

58980020.jpg

A bizarre and wonderful phenomenon. Particularly digged their Master of Puppets rendition!

58980012.jpg

An equally rare sight! Partial exclusivity of Jonas' face and Emma with very little in the way of clothes (it was ridiculously hot!)

I look a bit silly... perhaps because I am not wearing sunglasses to complete
the ensemble.

58980023.jpg

A heart-warming sight... that Dan had to go and spoil. From left to right - Sabine, me, Dan, Emma.

58980018.jpg

A cool cultural mix. From left to right - me, Cinzia (lovely to meet you at last!), Pat/Juniper, Martijn and Louise.

58980013.jpg

Back at the camp site: my beautiful former study companion from university, Victoria + friend.

58980011.jpg

Can you spot the new bloodbath guitarist?

Many belated thanks to: Louise for the countless sandwiches, Dan for headbanging to Candlemass with me in a mutually laughable way, Martijn for your assistance with our tent and for buying me more refreshments than I could ever hope to repay you with - (MIAM, ice cream), Juniper for our heart-warming chats, Sabine for your extra arm in helping us transport tonnes of luggage, Emma & Alex for driving us all the way there unscathed, Ramon for general musical direction... and many more who I've inexcusably, temporarily forgotten.

Hope no-one minds if I pick n' mix from all the photos submitted in this thread?