HELLo all....Tee Pyrus, Neal, Big N, LIZ.....ETC

Ah, nice to see Ledmag again! Emphysema, eh? I'm so sorry. It's awesome that you quit, because now you have a real shot at a life for the future...sorry about your marriage. It sounds as if it was for the best.

Cara? you have a "LIPOMA"? If that's what they said, that's essentially a fat tumor. Which is funny, considering how tiny you are! "LIP" means FAT. As in liposuction, etc. So, keep a good eye on the problem, make sure you have a very good doctor...you don't want nerve damage, or anything like that. I hope you can get the thing taken off, and get you back to feeling great, and not poopy.

Ola to everyone else.

ledmag said:
maharet>>>didnt you read that i found i had emphazema? hahahah...I could stop now, or in 10 yrs when im 41 yrs old, be on oxygen, and be dead by the time im 50...or stop...i stoped 51 days ago. Yuo can do it though. You need to to stop smoking. no lecture from me though...
no i didnt read that...that sucks man....i tried to stop but you know how hard it is...besides i gained alot of weight when i did... :ill: :ill: :ill:
i guess i could try again sometime soon.....when i get a membership to a gym

alriiite, good to see you around, finally! :yow:
it really sucks about the lungs condition, though, ... it's good you quit smoking. it's also good that you're divorced; heavy because of the heavy work but healthy for the state of mind and soul...
met and I are fine, in two weeks we're going to Greece :Spin:, next week we'll go to see Mortiis in concert :D, in Greece we'll watch Hellstar, yay! :bum-shake: etc... remember e-mail... ;)

sucks about your wife taking all your money. oh well, at least you can still cuss out idiots, and thats the important thing. come around more often.

LEDMAG!

Glad to see you back here! Sorry to hear about Gidget robbing you blind and shit, but it sounds better that you're not with her if she was like that. Good lukc being single and whatnot, you work your ass off, so you should be able to enjoy what you earn now.

Sorry about the smoking-related stuff. Cigarettes are fucking nasty, but it's AWESOME that you quit! Good going! And hope you can quit soon, too, Mah! It'd suck to be sitting at the Sard table with a big oxygen tank next to you.

Nm been happening with me (not that that's relevant either way, but what the hell, lol) ... Got my Learner's Permit, and I am an okay driver, I guess. I now, in a sense, have a girlfriend, but she's more like a friend that I'm just spending more time with during the day and kissing a lot more ... dunno what you call that. And she's the ex of my friend with benefits (straight-edge Christian emo kid = so not me, but a good enough fuckbuddy), so I'm fucked over relationship-wise, but it's nothing really terrible.

Hope to see 'round here more now!

Huge L! damn great to see you here.
things have been working out quite well for me. finished school in march (i think we havent met since then) with kinda good results, got a new axe, a new amp and some buddies to make music with. it's great to see one of the old regulars around here. are you still in contact with kegan? i'd really like to know how the old ozzman is doing'. keep checking the forum more frequently

david