Hello and CalProg Day photos

signofthehawk

New Metal Member
Hello All,

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hello as I'm new to Enchant and the forum. I'd heard their name for years but had never picked up any of their music. Then the CalProg Day event was scheduled down here in Southern California. I saw that besides Neil Morse, Enchant was scheduled to play so I got a ticket, primarily to check out Enchant.

Boy was I amazed with Enchant and pissed that it took me so long before I got into their music! I now have almost all of the albums and am eagerly looking forward to the DVD release.

Should any of you be interested in seeing pics from the CalProg Day show, they're up on my website.

Take care,

Welcome Erik

It doesnt matter how long it took to find us just that you did!

Hey many thanks for the totally cool pictures!

Nice work! We totally appreciate this!

CalProg was a great gig we had a lot of fun and enjoyed it very much, glad you made it!

Thanks again

signofthehawk said:
Hello All,

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hello as I'm new to Enchant and the forum. I'd heard their name for years but had never picked up any of their music. Then the CalProg Day event was scheduled down here in Southern California. I saw that besides Neil Morse, Enchant was scheduled to play so I got a ticket, primarily to check out Enchant.

Boy was I amazed with Enchant and pissed that it took me so long before I got into their music! I now have almost all of the albums and am eagerly looking forward to the DVD release.

Should any of you be interested in seeing pics from the CalProg Day show, they're up on my website.

Take care,

Hey Ed and Dan,

Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated.

Ed - If you see any that you need higher resolution copies of, let me know. I reduce the size on them by about 75% to save space on my site.

Dan - I know what you mean about indoor concerts/pictures, but they're actually my favorite to shoot. I prefer indoor gigs and shooting without flash to try and capture the lighting effects. While I'm primarily shooting digital now, I still do all composition and effects at the time of the shot. The only post production I do on the PC is maybe some sharpening and some light enhancement. The various effects you see (whiteboard, black & white and sepia tone) are selected when I'm shooting the gig. It makes me feel like there's an artistic edge to what I'm doing.

Enough rambling. Thanks again for the feedback!!