Hello ANTHRAX Freaks!!!!!!!

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
This is my first post.Love the band since 1984.Saw them last week with Priest and they were killer.SUPERHERO was rageing.Nice hook and killer riffs.Priest were amazing.Great guitars and ripper was excellent.Anthrax & Manowar are the best bands that I feel still play real metal.Eric Adams is GOD.Best voice in metal. Death To False Metal.

Yes, I am sad to say that I haven't had a chance to pick up "God hates us all" yet! Is it any good? I'm sure it is, what do you think? Is the new Slayer worth my time? I loved their last effort, "Dibolous in musica" or whatever it's called. Still, great album! Anyhow, two albums I still need to get from this years release list!

Slayer, "God hates us all"
Slipknot "Iowa"

Later mang!

The new SLAYER is thier most brutal effort yet....and the true album cover (the white one is a slip sheet) sez it all! Don't waste
your money on IOWA....pick up MUSHROOMHEADS XXX disc......a lot cleaner, more heavy, a PINK FLOYD cover, and they've been around since '93.....their sound is tight! I did'nt think I'd like it but i got it used for 9.99 and it is the sheot!:headbang:

Cool Man, sounds like a winner! Today is payday, I think I'll finally pickup the new Slayer! I've heard of Mushroomhead, a couple of my friends have recommended them to me! They must be good!

Shout at ya later Mang!

This one time, at band camp...

Seriously, I took acid with my friends in high school. I was laying on my friend's bed, staring at his Slayer poster. It was the one with the skeleton being crucified. Anyways, there's this face behind with with red eyes. The eyes started GLOWING at me and I started crying and I made me friend take his poster down or else I'd get completely hysterical.

A few weeks later, we did it again, at another friend's house. After I spent five hours in a dark closet, everyone pulled me out and decided to "force" me to come down. So they made me lay down and be quiet and then decided I needed some calming music....Seasons in the Abyss. I was fine until the dude started TALKING TO ME. I screamed and threw the cd player across the room and my friends gave up and put me back in the closet, where at least I'd be quiet.

I haven't been able to drop acid (not a bad thing) or listen to Slayer (which sucks for me) since.

I myself have experimented with Acid in the past, but I never got scared. One time my friend cory put in a Death Metal compilation album, and I couldn't stop laughing! All the songs sounded like they were saying "Poop is real", the sad thing is that my friend Cory who was sober actually thought is was saying that too. I haven't touched the stuff since, it's too dangerous!

For any of you out there that havent heard of Mushroomhead. I urge you to go get it. Here in the cleveland area, is where it all started and now they are sharing it with everyone else. They are great. i have been listening to them since i was 15. and the have been around before that. but i always had a Shroomhead cd playin at one time or another.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
This one time, at band camp...

Seriously, I took acid with my friends in high school. I was laying on my friend's bed, staring at his Slayer poster. It was the one with the skeleton being crucified. Anyways, there's this face behind with with red eyes. The eyes started GLOWING at me and I started crying and I made me friend take his poster down or else I'd get completely hysterical.

A few weeks later, we did it again, at another friend's house. After I spent five hours in a dark closet, everyone pulled me out and decided to "force" me to come down. So they made me lay down and be quiet and then decided I needed some calming music....Seasons in the Abyss. I was fine until the dude started TALKING TO ME. I screamed and threw the cd player across the room and my friends gave up and put me back in the closet, where at least I'd be quiet.

I haven't been able to drop acid (not a bad thing) or listen to Slayer (which sucks for me) since.

That's a great fucking story. I never tried acid myself, but I've heard some of the stories friends tell about it. One guy I knew was outside his friends house and saw light reflecting off a crystal chandelier. He thought eh house was on fire and freaked out and started running down the street screaming. He had to be taken to the hopital and given shots to calm him down because the guy was so freaked.