Hello everyone

jason poulin

Sentenced to Burn
Nov 19, 2007
www.apparatusmusic.com
This is my first post here.

I've been lurking for a while now and thought I'd show my face. I have a few friends out here and I'm a big fan of Sneap's work.

I'm a hobby studio engineer and I record/mix/produce albums here up northern Ontario Canada... I also play lead guitar for a band called Apparatus www.myspace.com/apparatusnumetal

I've been doing this stuff for quite a while now and I hope I can share/learn much info with you guys.

Also, I'm a big poster on the Gearslutz forum btw but I think I need a break for now since it's getting overwhelmed with the same shit and people like to embarrass others and carry an ego much too often than I'd like to see.

I play a less hard style of metal now but I've played in death groups a few years back and toured a bit with some well know bands... I'm really liking the groove of this forum, seems like it's up my alley.

Anyways, just saying hi and looking forward to kicking some ass with you guys. There's tons of good info here, thanks for all of that....

So... Hello everyone!!!

J.

Welcome to the forum! I can honestly say that this is one of the greatest if not the greatest forum on the internet. Great advice, tips without all of the bullshit found on other forums. :kickass:

Welcome.

Have a beer.

beer.jpg

Welcome bro........

Yep i never looked back to those other forums after i found this place. I honestly learned so much here its just great. Enjoy :headbang: