just wanted to say hi to everybody...

Oct 1, 2005
italy
ingraved.bandcamp.com
i'm new here as a member, though i'm a regular visitor to this forum and i've learned a lot of interesting/useful things here, so i thought it'd be cool to become a registered user and just wanted to say hello to andy and all the members of the forum! :) :)

andrea

andrea:::shank said:
i'm new here as a member, though i'm a regular visitor to this forum and i've learned a lot of interesting/useful things here, so i thought it'd be cool to become a registered user and just wanted to say hello to andy and all the members of the forum! :) :)

andrea
Hey Andrea! Welcome.

-Have you brought food with you?
-Are you sexy?

andrea

Benvenuto in questo carnaio ahhaha
Beware of the frenchy guy (BRETT), italian people really pisses him off ahhahaha
Welcome man!!!
The forum welcomes you!!

Maurizio

No it's true !!! Italian people really piss me off !!!

image016.jpg

:):D:tickled:

andrea

Ciao Litti!!! :headbang:

Ci stai anche tu qua adesso?!?!? Il mondo è piccolo!!!!

Io lo frequento da un anno o giù di lì!!!

And to everybody: viva il Salento!!! Lu sole lu mare lu ientu!!!
E viva i Kiss of Death (RIP)

fabbio: ciao beddhru! :) hope to see you soon again down here!
nitronium: sorry for you honey, but i have a girlfriend :), plus i ate all the food before i even entered the ID and the password... anyway if you like veggie food i'll be glad to prepare some pasta with mushrooms and zucchini or a falafel sandwich!
brett/kaomao/hopkins: thanks! BTW michel platini and lupin the third both came from france, so i can't hate french people!

Why is it exactly that the Italians hate the French? Some type of long standing feud that I never read about in my history books?

EtherForBreakfast said:
Why is it exactly that the Italians hate the French? Some type of long standing feud that I never read about in my history books?
The question can also be asked as:
Why is it exactly that EVERYBODY hates the French?

:tickled:

kaomao said:
No commandante is really the opposite :tickled:, french people hates italian people
Ask Brett, I bet he can clear our mind.
ahahahah

Maurizio

I'm not sure I wanna go there :tickled:
Also, I'm torn between the possibilities to laugh or to cry at EtherForBreakfast for talking about history books... :ill:

kaomao said:
Kiss of death disbanded?
Well I can remember them supporting Death SS at rolling stone, great show, great players.

Maurizio

Well, actually they are currently 'on a break' (just like Ross and Rachel :).

They may return someday in a not so near future.

By the way, I'm the guy who did the artwork for them! They are indeed great players and friends of mine.