Hello, everyone!

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
Yes, thanks to all who´ve welcomed me.:) Didn´t mean to stir something up by posting a whole new thread just to introduce myself...

Don´t listen to seventi or Gums, they´ve got some unexplicable beef with me (and seventi: your unnatural fixation with Mattias o.t.N. has got to end, for your sake and all others´).

I don't have a fixation. I just don't like morons who are only good for destroying the pleasure for others.

If you are in fact the same guy as over at the unofficial IF board, I just wanted to tell you that I don't hold a grunch against you, if you admitt the childish posts. It was just unnecessery and their is a discussion about it over there. If you are not that guy, I apologize.

Just remember, neither of us at the IF board dissed you without any apparent reasons.

Originally posted by hyena
Well, I have a theory.
There is this guy called [Sic] on the unofficial IF board. And there is this guy called U[Sic]M here. I think they're the same guy, and I also think they both are Mattias. Check the thread started by [Sic] on the IF board and compliment me on my supernatural intuition. ;)

h
I don't think he's Mattias. He's a bit too polite to be Mattias. Mattie would be writing in all capitals and talking about gayness by now... :lol:

I´m with mr rahvin on this one: let´s take this to another thread.:) After all, this was just an introductory thread by me - if one wants to dicuss me and my inner workings any further I suggest one creates a thread appropriately named "U[Sic]M - universal man of mystery" or something similar to that.;)

Originally posted by hyena
Well, I have a theory.
There is this guy called [Sic] on the unofficial IF board. And there is this guy called U[Sic]M here. I think they're the same guy, and I also think they both are Mattias. Check the thread started by [Sic] on the IF board and compliment me on my supernatural intuition. ;)

h

Yeah that's what I've been thinking that he's been trying to make y'all believe too.

Originally posted by seventi
I just don't like morons who are only good for destroying the pleasure for others.
They only bother you if you let them to.
Ignoring them usually makes them shut their mouth and go elsewhere (some place more "interesting"), after a fashion.

@Mattias of the Night:

Would you like to have today an erotic massage with blending machine?
Like on last week? ;)