Hello from the East Coast

Jindaan

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2005
Connecticut - USA
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and compliment you all on a great DVD - just recieved is in the mail yesterday and on my second viewing of it as I type, looks great and sounds great as well.

I'm a relatively new fan having just found Enchant about 3 months ago, but the DVD completed the catalog for me - can't wait for new material and the possibility of see you all on the right eastern half of the nation sometime in the not to distant future.

Once again great job and keep up the great music, be well -

Jin

Welcome to the Enchant world, man! You'll find yourself buying ALL of their albums quicker than you ever have! I bought all of them so quickly, it was insane. I then alternated between them all for a whole year. I listened to NOTHING else! Yes, I'm crazy.

yyzmoose said:
I guess I'm not the only east coast fan, good to know!

No, definitely not the only one! I live in Southern Pa near Baltimore, MD. And I know of at least one other forum member who lives close by.

Your in great company! Now to just get them back on this side of the country for a show!

Rick Pierpont said:
No, definitely not the only one! I live in Southern Pa near Baltimore, MD. And I know of at least one other forum member who lives close by.

Your in great company! Now to just get them back on this side of the country for a show!

I'm TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) So what about lunch and tickets? :)

Cheers!!!

Well, I nearly fell off my chair about 5 minutes ago when I got to the part of the DVD where Ted talks about people "representing". Anyway, I figure since Pierpont is "representin'" for the East Coast... it's time for Jeffro to do the same for all your Texas area fans. I bought Blueprint of the World on a whim back when I first heard about Magna Carta and the rest, as they say is history. I got the DVD in the mail today and have made it about half way through as I type this. All I can say is this is non-stop joy! There's not many bands out there that can impress me with each and every song and melody that they put out... but Enchant seemingly can do no wrong for me. Rick can vouch for the fact that I don't often make a comment like that.. so all I can say is keep doing what you guys are doing and I'll keep forkin' out the cash for the next little musical morsel.

Thanks again for a great 11+ years. Here's to 11 more!

Regs,
Jeff in Houston

Hello all,

Glad to see I'm not the only east coaster around here - living up in the far too cold confines of Connecticut.

Rick - I see your band plays in Maryland often, my sister lives in MD and I'll be heading down sometime this spring to visit her, I'll have to see if your band is playing anywhere in the area while I'm there - maybe check out a gig :)

Music I can't get enough of latley:

Enchant - any and all
Mind's Eye - A Work of Art
Magnitude 9 - Decoding the Soul

Up to 1697 tracks on my MP3 player - the choices, the choices - hehe

Be well all,

Jin

Jin everyone

Thanks much, hey we are working on getting back that way for sure. It will take some help but we are really trying to put something togather for when we get back. Even if it is a few shows. We really want and need to get to the east coast for some shows.

Whats up Brother Kieth good to see you back around. Nice avatar.

NP : Vital Information : Last nights show at Yoshi's playing over and over in my head! sick~:Spin:

ebass said:
Jin everyone

Thanks much, hey we are working on getting back that way for sure. It will take some help but we are really trying to put something togather for when we get back. Even if it is a few shows. We really want and need to get to the east coast for some shows.

NP : Vital Information : Last nights show at Yoshi's playing over and over in my head! sick~:Spin:

Brother Ed,

Well, I figured I can't just be a lurker 'till the end of time.. So I'll come out of hiding and 'interact' on occasion..

East Coast dates,, Hmmmm.. It's a bit too close to home, Oh hell I'd probably go anyway..! ;)

Comin' out to SF at the end of April, we'll have to hook up... I'll email you and Doug with the dates, once it's confirmed..

Talk to ya later....

-Keith

SliderJeff said:
Well, I nearly fell off my chair about 5 minutes ago when I got to the part of the DVD where Ted talks about people "representing". Anyway, I figure since Pierpont is "representin'" for the East Coast... it's time for Jeffro to do the same for all your Texas area fans. I bought Blueprint of the World on a whim back when I first heard about Magna Carta and the rest, as they say is history. I got the DVD in the mail today and have made it about half way through as I type this. All I can say is this is non-stop joy! There's not many bands out there that can impress me with each and every song and melody that they put out... but Enchant seemingly can do no wrong for me. Rick can vouch for the fact that I don't often make a comment like that.. so all I can say is keep doing what you guys are doing and I'll keep forkin' out the cash for the next little musical morsel.

Thanks again for a great 11+ years. Here's to 11 more!

Regs,
Jeff in Houston

Jeffro!!!!

I had no idea you lurked around these parts too! BTW, I'm coming to Dallas this Friday. Its a shame its not Houston since Dallas is relatively far away!

Yes, I can vouch for this. In fact, I can't recall EVER hearing say something like that ever before! So we actually see eye to eye on two bands now ;-) Come to think of it -- three -- I see that Stride has been announced for PP. Now Houston is really representin'! Wouldn't it kick ass for Enchant to play too?!?!?!

Well, good seing you stop in! Talk to you soon.

Jindaan said:
Hello all,

Glad to see I'm not the only east coaster around here - living up in the far too cold confines of Connecticut.

Rick - I see your band plays in Maryland often, my sister lives in MD and I'll be heading down sometime this spring to visit her, I'll have to see if your band is playing anywhere in the area while I'm there - maybe check out a gig :)

Music I can't get enough of latley:

Enchant - any and all
Mind's Eye - A Work of Art
Magnitude 9 - Decoding the Soul

Up to 1697 tracks on my MP3 player - the choices, the choices - hehe

Be well all,

Jin

Hey Jin,

Yeah, you are definitely not the only one! You just live too far north :Spin: I'm as far north as I'm going! Way too cold up that way (as I sit here bracing for the next snowstorm).

Yes, mostly Jaxx in Spingfield, VA. We just had a show there this past weekend opening for Seven Witches. The next scheduled show is April 13 when we open for Sonata Arctica on one of their very few US dates! We actually have people buying tickets from us in California for this show!! Hopefully that is when you are coming down. What part of MD?

Thanks! Take care as well!

ebass said:
Jin everyone

Ed,

That would be awesome!!! Let the band that you have my seal of approval for some east coast dates! :) What kind of help do you guys need?

Take care!