Easing the financial burden of East Coast tour!

mgirishfan said:
Hey Paul --- Note, Gibby's Market still has MD Jumbo Lump, Lump, and Backfin available!! Let's stock up! :) The stuff from Louisiana or (yikes!) Venezuela just isn't the same!!!
Hmm.. I'm somewhat skittish, as the last time I bought crab, I had to get it at the Annapolis Seafood Market due to local shortages and a deadline for my dip, and I grabbed a pound each of backfin & claw and it totalled at over $40!!! Well grab my ankles and spell "run!" I'll see what's happenin' round here. I was told that due to Isabel, local harvests should be better than usual for a little while.

Len................. you rule bro!

We will get back there somehow some way hopefully sooner than later! There are way too many wonderful people back your way!

lenroberto said:
You got it Ed- I'll rent a Suburban or a Peterbilt if need be to cart you guys and your gear (and full bellies) around the Tri-State area!

I'll drag my grandma over to help me make a big pot of sauce and meatballs and whatever else we can think of to treat you guys right.

On call when you need me...

Toad's Place would be a cool place to play in New Haven- and our local stations can be "persuaded" to play lots of Enchant to promote the gig. I'll have to call my cousins to help me do the persuadin'...

:)

Len