still waiting for my TUG!

lenroberto

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2002
CT
Visit site
I pre-ordered from Amazon...anyone who did the same get their copy yet? I don't think they have shipped yet and this stinks...this is trying my patience after hearing all you other lucky ones enjoying the new disc...

Anyway- I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Now I have to make another damn Enchant mix CD for the car...

Hear's to hoping you can get to the East Coast USA for a date or two. I will be happy to offer my services as media liason, gatherer of promoter and venue info, chief cheerleader, radio station promoter, etc...We have some great venues here in Connecticut- I'll keep dreaming.

Waiting to be enchanted again...

Len Roberto

I know I should be sympathetic and all, and feel for y'all who can't get it yet, but I preordered ToW from my local cd shop AXIS in ALAMEDA, CALIFORNIA (they are small and wonderful!) and it is in---today---Tuesday!!!! Only problem is, I was out, got home late, message on my machine that the cd was in! AAAAAGGGHHHHH! I have to wait until tomorrow am!! I know this is pathetic, but...just goes to show the emotion Enchant engenders!!

Late email from Amazon yesterday: they shipped it!

So now I wait for my mailman!

I wish I had a music store worth a damn near me but they take as long or longer than Amazon to get a "special" order in. To you fans with cool record stores near you- I'm jealous.

And you are right- Enchant inspires this kind of emotion...the only other bands I absolutely must have their new CD's as quickly as possible are:
RUSH
Dream Theater

Patiently Waiting...

Len

I'm not patient! No patience! And my old car died, so taking the bus, with no portable cd player, is really a drag! But I have TUG!! The art is fabulous, and it's so cool to read the lyrics! (I always get a few of 'em wrong, 'scuse me, while I kiss this guy!)
God I love Enchant, and Enchant fans are pretty cool too!!

Kristin
via very High-flying Enchanted dragon!!

I'm listening to it right now...I promised I'd wait until I properly digest it to talk about it, but I just have to say that the bass in Progtology @%*( kicks ass...I absolutely love it...especially the little goofing off bits around 5:00. So cool =D