Can't Get These Songs Out of My Head!

L

lenroberto

Guys-
What a great bunch of songs! After a handful of listens- these songs are infectious and captivating. Not to detract from your past efforts but this one is a culmination - your best yet.

Not to sound like a bouncy Enchant cheerleader but... everyone shines on this disc- Ted's voice is so dynamic and it just soars...Sean plays solidly and with a heaviness - he fits! Ed is the rock, laying down a groove...Doug's sound is so unique- I cannot get the riffs out of my head! I could go on and on...

Favorites are of course what the consensus is: UNDER FIRE, SEEDS OF HATE, but I also am blown away by MY EVERAFTER- what a great tune! and FOLLOW THE SUN is also a highlight...no weak songs as usual...

OK I'll stop rambling and just say thanks guys- your music is hardwired into my soul...I hope this disc is your bestseller and all the press and accolades you deserve flow your way...

Len Roberto

Hey Len

Not sure how I missed this one? maybe because so many posts came in recently ????

This is just too cool, and so are you!!!! this really means a lot to us!!!! This is great.

Yes we are pretty thrilled with this one as well and I think it is hardwired to a bunch of really specail people who "get it" and it just might be the best yet? I pretty much think so now? Although I really like J9 or D10 and that might be a very close second for me!

So we shall see what happens from here?

Thanks Again your awesome.

Hey your book is great too! I will loan it to the others after I finish it.

Ed

where did you get your copy? was digi pack included? thanks