Tug Of War in my hands

Ze Dan

European Prog Rock Rabbi
Sep 5, 2002
Paris, France
www.progressia.net
Tug Of War is out in French record stores AND I HAVE IT I HOLD IT IN MY HANDS !

What can I say …*Besides the music, you guys haven't done halfway things on the booklet and the artwork : AWE-SOME !
That's nice so we can learn cool informations on each of you ! I always loved this kind of things. The band pictures are great and the picture disc rules too !

About Comatose : Is there any other better way to close an album than with this song ? The piano parts are great, It slowly grows in power and what about Doug's guitar solo ? I'd swear this is Steve Rothery
playing this one ! It makes me think about Marillion's Easter. The rhythm change is excellent !

F*****ng Thumbs Up guys ! Have a blast !

Yes I do feel sorry for you Americans, cause I got TOW today from the record store. This is yet another great Enchant album. And I've only listened to it once now. Again Enchant in every way. Must be the voice and the awesome playing with great sounds that immediately make it outstanding.
Like the liner notes very much as well. And Dough, if you're reading this, the song Tug of War made me think of Rush right away when I heard it for the first time. So I agree with Ed. (Rush is my next favourite band so that's another great song)
I can tell you guys put a lot of hard work into this album and you pulled it of again. Dough, you wrote a lot for this album again so my compliments go out to you personally for all you put into it.

Hey Guys you may want to have fun check this out :
UsualEnchant.jpg
:cool:

enjoy

Dan YOU ARE THE MAN!

That is great! I LOVE IT!

This one is printed and headed for the rehearsal studio wall! Just classic! I am still laughing my ass off, and man do I need that right now!

Man I can just see it now I think you started something here :)

Big Thanks

Dan YOU ARE THE MAN!

That is great! I LOVE IT! :tickled:

This one is printed and headed for the rehearsal studio wall! Just classic! I am still laughing my ass off, and man do I need that right now!

Man I can just see it now I think you started something here :hotjump:

Big Thanks

Well Thanks Doug and Ed and the other people for the kind words, pleasure is mine !

Now I got to draw Manga-styled, comics-styled and simpson styled enchant members. I'm in vacation since yesterday so plenty of time off LOL :tickled:

Anyway I had hell of a time doing these portraits, I'm glad you guys appreciate these. I think Ted's one is really realistic don't you think guys ?

I'll try to make custom Tshirts for your coming in Paris