Thanks to the band for another great CD!

lenroberto

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2002
CT
Visit site
Just a humble thanks from a long-time fan...TUG OF WAR is fantatic and continues the progression of Enchant in awesome fashion. If there was any justice in the music world, you guys would be a hugely popular band and be able to quit your day jobs...!

I love the intrumental outro to SINKING SAND- very passionate- as is every note on the record. Music played with such emotion and feeling is what attracts me to Enchant- and this release continues the legacy.

Early nominees for my next Enchant car mix CD are:
QUEEN OF THE INFORMED
PROGTOLOGY
SINKING SAND

Once again- thanks for making such great music over the years...if you ever get to play somewhere near Connecticut...I'll be first in line...

Len Roberto
Shelton, CT

I'm having trouble playing anything else right now, this really is Enchant at their best. I say its a problem because I'm going to see Jethro Tull tonight and I need to listen to their music to get in the mood for the concert. Simple answer, I'll spin TOW now, then put it to rest for a whole 24 hours. OK, maybe just until after the Tull concert.

You guys are awesome!

Len good to hear from you buddy, you are the best my friend! Thanks a ton for the compliments on Tug!

I hope we will see you on the East Coast! We are all still waiting to hear weather or not we are doing the US thing!

Hey are you still up for doing that book on our lyrics! e-mail me! You are an awesome writer!

yyzmoose your awesome too! enjoy Tull man!