East Coast Fan

limetal

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2004
My husband and I were lucky enough to catch your show at the Croc Cafe while on vacation in Seattle. What a break. You guys were amazing. It's been a while since we've seen a really good metal band. Any thoughts of heading to the East Coast to do some shows? We'd happily put the word out.

limetal said:
My husband and I were lucky enough to catch your show at the Croc Cafe while on vacation in Seattle. What a break. You guys were amazing. It's been a while since we've seen a really good metal band. Any thoughts of heading to the East Coast to do some shows? We'd happily put the word out.
Always thinking of going there again! Please sign up for our street teaming on the homepage at www.theironmaidens.com and we'll get in touch when we do get out your way!!!! The Croc was a blast! Great energy in that room!!!! Glad you made it out!

All signed up for the street team.

By the way, I really liked the banner you had of the feminine Piece of Mind Eddie. Any chance of that coming out on merchandise for you guys? I was bummed not to see a shirt with that logo on it after the show.