DEATH ANGEL: East Coast Dates Announced - July 11, 2003

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
about fucking time!!

DEATH ANGEL: East Coast Dates Announced - July 11, 2003
Reunited Bay Area metallers DEATH ANGEL will embark on a short East Coast tour in early September. Prior to those dates, the group will play three headlining shows on the West Coast, including an appearance at the Seattle Metal Fest in late August.

Upcoming DEATH ANGEL tour dates:

Aug. 01 - Sacramento, CA @ The Roadhouse
Aug. 08 - Palo Alto, CA @ The Edge
Aug. 23 - Seattle, WA @ Seattle Metal Fest
Sep. 05 - Philadelphia, PA @ TBA
Sep. 06 - Lackawanna, NY @ The Cruise Inn
Sep. 07 - Clifton, NJ @ Connections
Sep. 09 - New York, NY @ Don Hill's
Sep. 10 - Spingfield, VA @ Jaxx
Sep. 12 - Olean, NY @ Gargoyle Park
Sep. 13 - Toronto, CANADA @ Club 360

DEATH ANGEL have commenced the songwriting process for the follow-up to 1990's "Act III", tentatively due in early 2004. The band, who were previously signed to Geffen and Enigma labels, are currently seeking a new record deal.

its on a saturday

that gives me the whole day to locate the godamn place

I never even knew toronto had clubs......

RP
I'll guide you to that shit bar hahaha
Last time I seen that band here was fuckin funny hahahah
some fuckin shit ass grabs the bass players bass from the crowd,the bass player pull a SID VICIOUS
and sledges him straight out right on the top of the skull ahahahah.I rember not being able to stop laughing.fuck I'm laughing now.At that show,the opening band Rigor Mortis Slayed DA
If Any one here has a chance to listen to Rigor Mortis....better than.........Texas Metal

This is very good news. I've got everything DEATH ANGEL has ever done. Along with the other projects the Organization and Swarm. Last time Death Angel played my "neck of the woods" it was with Forbidden in 1990 at Bogart's In Cincinnatti, Ohio.

After seeing Death Angel live, I find it hard to believe anybody could "slay" them...they were f*cking insane even with mic problems.

Highly recommended that ANYBODY who could possibly go to these shows check them out. Fucking great thrash.

Anyone in the Bay Area, I'm gonna be at the Palo Alto show if I can get a ride. Can't wait.