TESTAMENT: East Coast Dates Announced - May 14, 2007

Needless to say.... I'll be at the Jaxx show :D

Look forward to seeing you again Karen. :kickass:

More than likely I will make a weekend out of it like I did last time, maybe you can suggest something to do on Sat night? I didn't really go anywhere last time, just went and played pool down the street b4 the show.

Look forward to seeing you again Karen. :kickass:

More than likely I will make a weekend out of it like I did last time, maybe you can suggest something to do on Sat night? I didn't really go anywhere last time, just went and played pool down the street b4 the show.

hey.... Will,. a day before the Jaxx show, they play NJ..
I'm actually driving up there for the jersey show and prolly will follow the bus with me car :Spin: so, hopefully I'll see you TWICE! ;)

OH SILLY ME!
I thought the post from Jeff was Will...
silly!

Jeff, will you be at the Jersey show?

Wow, now THAT would be a road trip. Clev to NJ to Jaxx back to Clev in three days.... I will have to look into this. How cool would it be to have a Testament convoy following the bus to Jaxx. :lol:

Wow, now THAT would be a road trip. Clev to NJ to Jaxx back to Clev in three days.... I will have to look into this. How cool would it be to have a Testament convoy following the bus to Jaxx. :lol:

Will on Laura's name again:

that would be a crazy trip... Cleveland to NJ would be 8 - 9 hours, depending on traffic

that part of NJ to Jaxx would be about 4 - 5 hours

Söy;6170548 said:
sounds like a date to me... ;)

I'm not asking for a "date". I just want to meet some cool "METALHEADZ" & have a good time. I'm 34 and "Lioness" is probably way younger. I'm not trying to hit on "Lioness". I just want to meet anyone ( girls or guys/ preferably girls) who have the same interests as myself.

Zane-X

Yay - a Jaxx show worth attending!

AFWIW - "So Many Lies" is one of Testament's greatest songs.