Russian dates postponed; tour dates updated

Updated on 5/11/07

* NOTE: New Asia dates added; Russian dates set for July are postponed.

EUROPE:
07/06/07 Mortegliano (Udine), Italy @ Festa in Tenda
07/07/07 Leeuwarden, Netherlands @Waldrock Festival

U.S.A.:
07/12/07 Sturbridge, MA @ ADC Performance Center
07/14/07 Sayreville, NJ @ Sounds of the Underground

EUROPE:
07/19/07 Rieden, Germany @ Earthshaker Fest

ASIA:
07/27/07 Taipei, Taiwan - Formoz Fest *NEW*
07/28/07 Incheon City, Korea - Pentaport Rock Fest *NEW*

EUROPE:
08/16/07 Derbyshire, U.K. @ Bloodstock O.A. Fest
08/17/07 Oulu, Finland @ Jalometalli Festival
08/18/07 Notodden, Norway @ Metal Heart Fest
08/19/07 Gotenborg, Sweden @ TBC
08/21/07 Kolding, Denmark @ Godset
08/22/07 Antwerpen, Belgium @ Hof Ter Loo
08/23/07 Deventer, Holland @ Burgerweeshuis
08/24/07 Bergen, Norway @ Hole in the Sky - Bergen Metal Fest
08/25/07 Gemunden, Germany @ Up From The Ground Open Air Fest
08/31/07 Rimini, Italy @ Velvet

09/01/07 Palmaggio-Casserta, Italy @ Route to Hell Fest

SlayerNPG, I also checked out the ADC website and the ADC My Space page and they don't have anything listed there either. It looks like tickets are sold for some shows at the venue or online ticketing, my guess for this show it would be online ticketing. We will just have to watch the site and wait for the posting....have you ever heard of this place?

Anyone else from MA / New England going to the show?

SlayerNPG, I also checked out the ADC website and the ADC My Space page and they don't have anything listed there either. It looks like tickets are sold for some shows at the venue or online ticketing, my guess for this show it would be online ticketing. We will just have to watch the site and wait for the posting....have you ever heard of this place?

Anyone else from MA / New England going to the show?

No I have never heard of this place before. I'm from the Boston area, never been to a show there. The web site looks like it hasn't been updated since around November. I just want to get tickets ahead of time for it. I checked pollstar though, and it says MSG is playing there so at least we know it's still an active venue! Check in on here if you get any more info on tickets!

The Testament show is listed on the ADC My Space page but the date of the show has changed... according to their calender it is now scheduled for Monday July 16 instead of July 12.....I don't see anything listed on their website.

Tickets are listed as being sold through Ticketweb.com but there isn't a sale date.

The bad news for me is that my very boring and conservative friends are not willing to go with me to the show :cry: ....they already think that I should be commited because I used to play guitar in metal bands and I listen to Testament, Metallica, Megadeth, etc.....

Thanks for all the info, Im sure the show is still on for the 12th. I trust Testament over this place, they don’t seem to have their shit together with their web site and calendar. That sucks about your friends, you should still go though, it’s Testament! They don't come around here much. I’m just going with my buddy, but we’re both pumped beyond belief. I went to NY to see them in 05 and it was by far the best show I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen pretty much everyone there is to see! This time will be even better since they are playing D.N.R. now