TESTAMENT: East Coast Dates Announced - May 14, 2007

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
Veteran San Francisco Bay Area metallers TESTAMENT have announced several East Coast dates July. The group's schedule is now shaping up as follows:

Europe:

Jul. 06 - Mortegliano (Udine), Italy @ Festa in Tenda
Jul. 07 - Leeuwarden, Netherlands @Waldrock Festival

USA:

Jul. 13 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Jul. 14 - Sayreville, NJ @ Sounds Of The Underground
Jul. 15 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Jul. 16 - Southbridge, MA @ ADC Performance Center

Europe:

Jul. 19 - Rieden, Germany @ Earthshaker Fest

Asia:

Jul. 27 - Taipei, Taiwan - Formoz Fest
Jul. 28 - Incheon City, Korea - Pentaport Rock Fest

Europe:

Aug. 16 - Derbyshire, U.K. @ Bloodstock O.A. Fest
Aug. 17 - Oulu, Finland @ Jalometalli Festival
Aug. 18 - Notodden, Norway @ Metal Heart Fest
Aug. 19 - Gotenborg, Sweden @ TBC
Aug. 21 - Kolding, Denmark @ Godset
Aug. 22 - Antwerpen, Belgium @ Hof Ter Loo
Aug. 23 - Deventer, Holland @ Burgerweeshuis
Aug. 24 - Bergen, Norway @ Hole in the Sky - Bergen Metal Fest
Aug. 25 - Gemunden, Germany @ Up From The Ground Open Air Fest
Aug. 31 - Rimini, Italy @ Velvet
Sep. 01 - Palmaggio-Casserta, Italy @ Route to Hell Fest

TESTAMENT singer Chuck Billy, bassist Greg Christian, and guitarists Alex Skolnick and Eric Peterson, alongside ex-DIMMU BORGIR and CRADLE OF FILTH drummer Nick Barker, have finished writing more than half a dozen songs for the group's long-awaited follow-up to 1999's "The Gathering". Tracking is scheduled to begin in July/August for a tentative late 2007/early 2008 release. "It's been a long time coming," Billy said. "This new album is like a good wine: You throw in the grapes and crush."

TESTAMENT is currently unsigned in the U.S. and Europe after parting ways with Spitfire Records earlier in the year (the Spitfire Records catalog was acquired last summer by Redux Records, the company formerly known as Sheridan Square Entertainment). A Japanese deal with Universal remains intact.

Spitfire released a TESTAMENT compilation, "The Spitfire Collection", in February. Consisting of tracks from such Spitfire titles as "The Gathering", "Demonic", "Live at the Fillmore", "First Strike Still Deadly" and "Live in London", the 14-track set chronicles an era that ultimately saw the original TESTAMENT reunite for a successful 2005 tour.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!! I see another road trip to JAXX!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I missed them when they played in New Jersey. I went to see Maiden that night.
I wish they would do a NYC date

It's a long drive for me to hit Jaxx, but, I did it for NM and I'll do it for TestAmenT. Hopefully we can have another group gathering (god what a pun :lol: ).

I look forward to seeing everyone again! :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

of course you don't, because you're gay.

anyways, i really hope testament come back over to the west coast soon, They put on an awesome show and fucking rule every time.

Reasons Why I don't like testament
1. Signs Of Chaos
2. Electric Crown
3. So Many Lies
4. Let Go Of My World
5. The Ritual
6. Deadline
7. As The Seasons Grey
8. Agony
9. The Sermon
10. Return To Serenity
11. Troubled Dreams

hahaha but seriously, they're a great band. legends. Just avoid "the ritual" like the fucking plague.
I wish alex skolnick would stop playing faggy jazz and write something worth listening to again.

I can't believe it's been damn near a fucking decade since The Gathering. A new album has been lonnnnnng overdue. I can't wait for it. Even though I have been.

Reasons Why I don't like testament
1. Signs Of Chaos
2. Electric Crown
3. So Many Lies
4. Let Go Of My World
5. The Ritual
6. Deadline
7. As The Seasons Grey
8. Agony
9. The Sermon
10. Return To Serenity
11. Troubled Dreams

hahaha but seriously, they're a great band. legends. Just avoid "the ritual" like the fucking plague.
I wish alex skolnick would stop playing faggy jazz and write something worth listening to again.

Yes, "The Ritual" is probably the weakest album, but I still like most of the songs like: Electric Crown, Let Go Of My World, Deadline, As The Seasons Grey, Agony, Troubled Dreams. The Rituaul, Return To Serenity, & So many Lies are weaker songs. I met Alex Skolnick while playing with the Alex Skonick Trio and they were Jazz influneced playing instrumental covers of Aerosmith/Dream On, Scorpions/Still Loving You, Ozzy/Good bye To Romance, etc.. & it still ROCKED.

Zane-X

So what are the odds of them playing "Alone in the Dark"?

extremely high, they play it at every show almost.
I would go to a show no matter what they play. I would love to hear earie inhabitants, apocalyptic city, first strike is deadly, raging waters, eyes of wrath, allegiance of the dead, demonic refusal, malpractice, trail of tears, return to serenity. and even shit from the ritual.

Hell, if they went free jazz I'd show up all the same - their worst is better than most other bands' best. I sacrifice squirrels daily to whatever metal gods may exist for their intervention in the hastening of the new album's release.

Jeff

Reign Of Terror motherfuckers. The FSSD version, of course.

"Marching our way through the crypts of the dead
Taking his land by command"

Thraaaassshh!