small welcome back Chuck East coast tour?????

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
I'm feeling deprived. I'm getting tired of hearing about all these west coast shows, you have fans out east too!:erk:

TestAmenT should book a very small east coast tour. I dont think its too much to ask to take a week or 10 days and fly out here and play 5 shows.
Show people youre still out there!
NEW YORK CITY, BOSTON, (or WORCESTER or PROVIDENCE),
OLD BRIDGE, PHILLADELPHIA and CHICAGO. All 5 cities would be huge successful turnouts, and all are close enough to get to within a week.
Lets do it! No excuses, please get the fuck out here and play for us!:yell:

Seriously, I think its well worth it for TestAmenT to come and play these 5 cities and let the fans out here know youre still alive. Its one week, 10 days tops including travel time. Give me one good reason why this isnt a good idea?:Smug:

Anyone? I didnt think so:D

Fuck, I'll even help set it up! I'll call the venues, I already got them in mind.

TESTAMENT!!!!!

CURSE OF THE LEGIONS OF DEAAATTHHHH!!!!!!!!

I saw Testament in Chicago for the Metal Gods tour..although they did kick ass, the technical difficulties were a bitch and we had a reduced set of 8 songs..and it was even worse for me when Testament added Eerie Inhabitants, Practice What You Preach, and Chasing Fear to their set list. So yes, GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! PLEASE COME TO MASS!!!! ROCK THE FUCKING PALLADIUM!!!!!

no boston...boston is too out of the way....smack dab in the middle of mass in Worchester is nice. Here are a shit load of options, just go to 'venues':

www.massconcerts.com

BloofFireDeath,

Old Bridge New Jersey WAS the original Metal Blade Records stomping grounds. Its a VERY nostalgic METAL city. Sadly enough the Birch Hill club IN Old Bridge was recently closed! So, fuck yeah add in Detroit!!! NY and Bosotn are close enough for Jersey folks to go too.
and Liz Metal, Boston is not far from you. Ive traveled four hours to see shows, thats close in my book!
Im still waiting for someone from the band or Deadly Embrace to comment here, or give us a reason why this is NOT a good idea.
STILL WAITING PATIENTLY.............

It's not that it's too far away for me....but I need a ride and I doubt my friends would drive all the way to Boston to see a band they don't really care too much for.

yea, and even us out east got screwed over by the Metal Gods tour, one week b4 they were due in Philly, which i had a ticket for, the tour was Cancelled....

we deserve something, Metal is spreading throughout the East coast rapidly, it has the potential become more Metal than out West but is held back by the lack of great bands to help it grow... and what better band is there than... the legendary TestAmenT

No shit Hunger, but I gotta make due with what I'm given. They're cool guys and all, but they don't really listen to the type of metal that I can't live without.

The problem is that I don't live anywhere near Boston...I live out in the far west of Mass...near Springfield, and there aren't any T stations around here.

Thats a bummer Liz. You have the problem of getting to the city and when I lived in the city I was restricted to where ever the T could take me or my feet would be my transportation. I ended up doing alot of walking while I was there. Such a beautiful state. :Spin:

The T doesn't even come down here and I'm all of 30 minutes outside of Boston. The commuter rail -might- someday stretch out to where liz is but the schedule on that is arse. Upside is I can pick her up after class and introduce her to little Guybrush ;)

xoxoxo
-k-

pest666 said:
You mean Megaforce Records..... besides, you guys get Overkill

Doh! Thanks for clearing that up Pest!

Yeah we get Overkill, Overkill who think they are worth about 2 grand more than they are worth, and keep cancelling shows.

We need TestAmenT to get their asses out here. I dont know what theyre waiting for. I bet we'll see Exodus out here way before we see TestAmenT. Exodus seem to have their shit together, and they've had more than their fair share of setbacks too.