IS Testament rescheduling or what?

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Its been days and all we've heard is Halford's lameass rescheduling of a buncha West Coast dates that they've played 5 million times in the last few months. Is Testament still part of this thing or what?

Walter, any updates? Gettin' hella antsy up here...any chance Testament will head out alone? I assume Baxter is still in charge of the whole tour as of right now?

I hate to insult but J. Baxter doesn't have what it takes to put a tour together. I think Halford needs to find a new manager or his career will come to a sudden end. Phil Arnold has done an excellent job with Testament and maybe he can help JB with some advice on how to confirm shows properly because it's obvious that he doesn't know how. It's just a shame that Testament had to pay the price on the metal gods tour because of JB who got fooled by Thomas Pasqual.

Has Tomas Pasqual been lynched yet or what? That fucking cunt...

I'm wondering what the gig guarantee is for this Halford/Testament bill as compared to the Metal Gods lineup fee. If the shit ain't substantially smaller clubs are still gonna charge huge ticket prices and we migth have undersold scenarios all over agian.

You hear how many they had in Toronto for Metal Gods? Less than 400 people paid. Lame.

Testament could pull 1,000 or so in Montreal on their own...

Thrashiq said:
Its been days and all we've heard is Halford's lameass rescheduling of a buncha West Coast dates that they've played 5 million times in the last few months. Is Testament still part of this thing or what?

Walter, any updates? Gettin' hella antsy up here...any chance Testament will head out alone? I assume Baxter is still in charge of the whole tour as of right now?

I heard they canceled it, 'cause you were a known terrorist, and a security risk.
And thats to bad because Montreal, was almost sold out, in advance.....Guess you'll have to wait for another Testament tour, no word yet...........

It shouldn't be a surprise at all that the metal gods show in Toronto had a poor attendance. First of all, that idiot JB confirmed the show little more than 2 weeks prior to the gig. With tickets at $50 and short notice what do you expect with poor promotion.

Hey fuck you Walter!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!! Bring your ass up here and find out exactly what my carpet-riding ass is capable of! LOL!

No but for real man, I hope you guys ditch that clusterfuck of tour arrangement and head out alone. You might remember Montreal last time...and Testament definitely draws a big crowd here alone like I said...

I don't get your last comment there "Guess you'll have to wait for another Testament tour, no word yet..........." Do you mean the new Halford/Testament tour is going to be a pretty limited thing with no Canadian dates?

:(

I believe so... because Halford and JB supposedly agreed to have a break after just a few shows. How fuckin weak is that! A break after cancelling a north american tour. I think it's time for Halford to fire JB and get TL as a manager. JB had mentioned that they were bringing it back with a June/July summer Crucible tour but I guess he fucked everyone again with a lie. If this tour was really happening I think there would have been more dates confirmed by now but it so happens that he screwed the Halford fans again.