The Halford/Testament tour saga continues......

pest666

Oct 15, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
This was just posted by Halford's manager John Baxter on the Halford site:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Following up on yesterday's news; I've spoken at length w. all bands on TMG Tour. Nearly all have commitments in June, etc., and have made their plans to return home.

Testament's Manager and I have agreed to re-capture as many dates from this tour as possible. Sometime this / next week I will begin releasing confirmed west coast tour dates, etc., for the following lineup:

Halford
Testament
Special Guest

Depending on venue availabilities, etc., the bands will try and work through June / early July; covering as many of the formally scheduled cities as we can. We will also look at adding some markets which were not scheduled initially.

More details to follow.

Thank you.
[/font]

How about this .... Why doesn't Testament just drop the bad luck charm (halford) and play whatever shows they can , then start working on the new record ? :D

Is it just me..or does it seem like the Halford camp has turned this tour into one big huge cluster fuck?? I feel sorry for the bands that were here from Europe! Shitty deal all together!

Man Death Angel is indeed awesome! I vote for them too.

But fuck, we need some entertainment in the east coast too. Everything seems to stay in the bay area.

im very glad that they will still come to the west coast, hopefully they will make up both shows on the 6th and the 8th so i can see em twice. :headbang: as for the "special guest" , i would suggest bands like death angel, cryptopsy, krisiun, or even bands like iced earth or dark angel. that would fucking rule.