Testament at the Bay Area Thrash Festival!

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
From Blabbermouth.net:

HALFORD, TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL Confirmed For San Francisco's BAY AREA THRASH FESTIVAL - Feb. 14, 2003

_
HALFORD, TESTAMENT and DEATH ANGEL are among the artists confirmed for the Bay Area Thrash Festival at the Avalon Ballroom (inside The Regency Center) in San Francisco, California on Saturday, March 29.
The complete lineup for the event will be as follows:
HALFORD
TESTAMENT
DEATH ANGEL
VIO-LENCE
EXHUMED
CATTLE DECAPITATION
IMPALED
Tickets are priced at $42.50 (advance) and $45 (day of show).
In other news, HALFORD manager John Baxter has confirmed that the band "will be announcing the lineup for The 2003 North American Metal Gods Tour in the next couple weeks. Artists on the bill will be covering the various genres of metal. More details to follow."

This is the best fucking Valentine's Day ever. (Not hard.) Who else is going?

Geez... and how long has this been planned? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the fucking advance notice. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fuck you all. :cry:

Edit: Oh, March 29th... *cheesy grin* oh, I thought it was tonight... my mistake. :heh:

I'll be there. :)

DE, webmistress -

what are the chances of this thing going national? After TOTT there was a lot of talk of that going national, at least in the form of Testament, Vio-lence, and Death Angel. All three are now touring, why not toss em on one bill and make the trek around the states? Toss Sadus into the mix and you got an insane Bay Area Thrash tour that everyone and his grandmother would die to see. :headbang:

Originally posted by The Omnipotent Bob
DE, webmistress -

what are the chances of this thing going national? After TOTT there was a lot of talk of that going national, at least in the form of Testament, Vio-lence, and Death Angel. All three are now touring, why not toss em on one bill and make the trek around the states? Toss Sadus into the mix and you got an insane Bay Area Thrash tour that everyone and his grandmother would die to see. :headbang:

I prefer "Web-dude" :lol:.

Anything is possible... and it's okay to dream, too :). I'm not being sarcastic either...

Getting all those band members from each band to commit on a US tour, with time off from each persons work, and family life, at the same time............. well it would be darn hard to coordinate.............everyone's life schedule.......... not impossible, but just not likely.............:(