Who should replace Exodus in that Halford/Testament/Vio-Lence tour?

as much as I love death angel, I agree. I want 3 long sets in Vegas as it is going to be tough already as they make you finish early so they can boot out the metalheads as they don't think we can be gambling losers like the rest of the people.:rolleyes:

Sorry guys theirs no tour with Halford, just the 1 confirmed date, so far. As for TESTAMENT /VIO-LENCE, yes their will a "short Tour"
after X-Mass, no one is scheduled to replace the EXO spot, you get more Testament & Vio-Lence though. Stay tuned for dates & cities, TBA in the near future.

It would be great for another bay area band to replace Exodus
but unless it's someone badass like Death Angel or even more
badass Forbidden, I agree with Imagikafan. Let Vio-lence
and Testament have longer sets.

RIP JMJ

-OfficerNice...the next member of Voivod

Originally posted by estigma2001
the migthy death angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That would be cool.

HALFORD
Testament
Vio-lence
Death Angel

What a shredder.

RIP JMJ

Whats the fascination with Death Angel anyway?
I had a couple of their albums back in the day, saw them back in the day as well as last summer at TOTT and was never and still am not impressed or even moved by them at all.
What do you guys consider to be their best work?

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
Whats the fascination with Death Angel anyway?
I had a couple of their albums back in the day, saw them back in the day as well as last summer at TOTT and was never and still am not impressed or even moved by them at all.
What do you guys consider to be their best work?

Death Angel kicks ass.
I liked "Frolic through the Park"
and "Act III" most.
"UltraViolence" had some good stuff on it.
Their sound. That's the bottom line. Good thrash.
They sounded great at TOTT.

RIP JMJ

oh lord, Ultraviolence was their best cd thrash wise. It was like vio-lence's eternal nightmare to me.

My only problem with them was their singer's in between song talking and talking. I hate to admit it but I was alittle excited when they lost him and became that band(damn, I am having a brain fart) that they were after death angel where it was everyone but the singer.

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
oh lord, Ultraviolence was their best cd thrash wise. It was like vio-lence's eternal nightmare to me.

That's a viable analogy. I slagged it some on the mix and
production. No Doubt it was really heavy but I think that
it could have been much better on that side. Just my
opinion.

My only problem with them was their singer's in between song talking and talking

Will he ever shut the hell up? he talks a lot!

. I hate to admit it but I was alittle excited when they lost him and became that band(damn, I am having a brain fart) that they were after death angel where it was everyone but the singer.

The Organization?