Funny Thing About the Thrash Festival

Unfortunately, they'll probably take out the tables. I wish they wouldn't, because it would be so incredibly awesome for people to be jumping up on them and diving off. Maybe just leave one or two.

Here's another funny image: English valet in pansified uniform at the door, opening it at 5:00 precisely and bowing to welcome the guests.

Then several hundred metalheads rush in...

LMFAO! :lol: That HAS to be a joke :lol: hahaha. Cattle Decapitation and Exhumed are going to get their asses banned out of there :lol:

What a kick ass lineup btw!!! :headbang:

ummm.....are these people who book the gigs there those type that thinks Testament is a gospel band? I know a few guys who thought that and had to tell them otherwise.

everyone who goes to that gig is most likely gonna get banned for moshing and stage diving, etc. when the owners see all the blood stains on their hard wood floors. I wonder if they are gonna leave chairs for people to sit. If so that'll be a major mistake.:headbang:

from what i have heard about this place is there are two ballrooms in one building,and the show is not going to be in the room shown on the website,plus they must know what they are getting into because they have started booking other shows in that place,plus they used to have shows way back when .