Tales From The Pit #5 featuring Death Angel and Deadly Embrace!

Hannibal666Lecter

Dsn't play nice w/ others
Oct 14, 2002
SF Bay Area
Visit site
http://www.talesfromthepit.com

TFTP5cover.gif

On this issue, hosted by Vio-lence vocalist, Sean Killian and Death Angel vocalist, Mark Osegueda, you'll see our special tribute to Paul Baloff, Thrash Of The Titans coverage, Iron Maiden, Rob Halford, Dio, Motorhead, Queensryche, Death Angel, S.O.D., The Haunted, Cannibal Corpse, Destruction, Kreator, In Flames, Morbid Angel, Witchery, Deicide, Nuclear Assault, horror film legend-Tom Savini and The Boone Brothers.

I've Said it before & I'll say again.........Tales From The Pit............Is The Best Video Magazine, I've ever seen!........it's informative, candid, funny, crude, heavy, real, & very well done, and packed with bands that are true to metal.....
There's nothing out their to even compare it with, I am very anxious & excited to see the newest edition.........Did I mention Brutal!

EVERYONE should buy this fucking video! In fact, if you DON'T buy this video you are a fucking POSER and a PUSSY and FAR from being a true metalhead, because this video is by far the best fucking metal video magazine you'll ever get your hands on....until TFTP 6 that is! Seriously people, check this shit out. I gurantee you wont be dissapointed.

Just to clarify. Dont take me too seriously folks, but yet believe me when I tell you this video is fantastic! Its packed with cool shit and is very long considering the reasonable price, so it's well worth it! Support thrash metal!

Hannibal666Lecter said:
Hi Val. Just keeping busy. How are you?

Fkg great. Popped the tape in and almost died laughing at Ian's outlook and words about Metallica doing a remake of Bob Segar's Turn The Page. And the fake puking with the camera man really puking. Total comedy. All in all that tape is exactly what DE said it would be...........AWESOME!!!!

Valofvalhalla said:
Fkg great. Popped the tape in and almost died laughing at Ian's outlook and words about Metallica doing a remake of Bob Segar's Turn The Page.
I think you mean Glen Benton from Deicide.

And the fake puking with the camera man really puking.

:lol: None of that puke was faked. That was Lance from Skitzo. He is famous for really being able to projectile vomit. Watch it again. You'll see he has a full conversation before he blows lunch. :lol:

Btw, if any of you other "true metal fans" are in doubt, here's the first of many reviews that you'll be seeing for the video.:lol:

click here....
http://horrorwoodbabbleon.com/horror/index.php?module=prodreviews&func=showcontent&id=134

It's also a really cool Horror and Metal site made by a huge Testament fan/journalist. Thank you drive thru. :lol: