Sneapsters on the east coast! (booking a tour)

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Looking to book a tour in the spring/summer of 2011 (possibly two) We have a big list of venues but recommendations are nice.

Anyone on the east coast want to play any shows or just hook me up with some venue names/contact info would be amazing! Maybe we could meet up and drink some beers or whatever.

I don't know anyone who's played either personally so I can't speak to how they do business and deal with bands, but I certainly enjoy attending shows at Jaxx in Springfield VA and Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ.

Check out Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown, PA. Tends to be a pretty badass place, but I haven't been there in a year or so.

Was going to mention this as it's 30 mins from me.

Around here (PA) there isn't a whole lot.

Crocodile Rock gets most of the bigger bands.

The Sherman Theatre - Stroudsburg, PA (Decent sound, huge stage...old place..pretty cool)

aside from these 2, mainly just bars and clubs. Sadly enough, these small bars pay out more than Crocodile Rock. Croc Rock will want you to sell 50-100 tickets, depending on the night and who's playing. If you sell all tickets, they'll give you some $ back and offer to book you with national acts.

I don't know anyone who's played either personally so I can't speak to how they do business and deal with bands, but I certainly enjoying attending shows at Jaxx in Springfield VA and Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ.

+1 for Jaxx in Springfield, VA.

If you are looking to go anywhere in the Baltimore area, Ram's Head Live is fantastic...not sure how big of a tour you are doing though as Ram's Head is a little larger than some of the other venues in the MD/DC/VA area.

Jaxx in VA is great, Starland Ballroom in NJ is a killer place, Croc in PA is cool but if you're going into Philadelphia I would suggest checking into The Trocadero ... best club in the city to see metal bands. Aside from that there is also the TLA in philly, right on south street ... don't like that place as much as The Troc but a lot of well known bands play there

I would be game for helping you out with NC dates and setting up shows to play in the NC/SC/VA area if you want. Could be a blast.....SNEAPSTERS UNITE! :lol:

I would be game for helping you out with NC dates and setting up shows to play in the NC/SC/VA area if you want. Could be a blast.....SNEAPSTERS UNITE! :lol:

That'd be fucking awesome! PM me your contact info and and I'll do the same

Our drummer has really close friends in NC (near Charlotte I believe)

Jaxx in VA is great, Starland Ballroom in NJ is a killer place, Croc in PA is cool but if you're going into Philadelphia I would suggest checking into The Trocadero ... best club in the city to see metal bands. Aside from that there is also the TLA in philly, right on south street ... don't like that place as much as The Troc but a lot of well known bands play there

+10000000 on the Troc in Philly, best gig I every played in my life was in that place. Its just got that vibe dude and every classic metal band has played there at one time or another!

The place is THE HAVEN for Metal on the East Coast imho.