Hello From The Road

Hi everyone. I haven't been on this forum in quite some time. It seems that we NEVER get internet access very often. I hope you all are doing well.

The Hammerfall/Edguy/Into Eternity is happening right now. Today we are in New York. WE want to thank all the diehards who have been coming out and supporting our band. I think we are giving the other bands a run for their metal money...ha! The other bands are doing really well. People seem excitied that this tour is happening. We feel lucky to be a part of the package.

See you all on the road!

keep it metal!

, TIM

Hey Tim. Just found out about the show. Had NO clue that you guys were coming into town. (Been that kind of summer)

I have to send my appologies for the show in Minneapolis on 8/22. My boyfriends having complete reconstructive surgery on his knee that eve. I'm going to have to be at home playing candy striper.

I think Rob still has my phone number. Call me if you need anything while you're in town, though.

-Metal

Woot!!! Yo Tim, see you guys on the 28th in Frisco dude!!!!Your going to love that club, The DNA Lounge it rules!!!

Kick ass and take no prisoners :headbang:

Bear

NO prob! We'll see ya at the show. We are turning into a local band there!

, TIM

MetalRose said:
Hey Tim. Just found out about the show. Had NO clue that you guys were coming into town. (Been that kind of summer)

I have to send my appologies for the show in Minneapolis on 8/22. My boyfriends having complete reconstructive surgery on his knee that eve. I'm going to have to be at home playing candy striper.

I think Rob still has my phone number. Call me if you need anything while you're in town, though.

-Metal

Tim,
Really looking forward to seeing you guys in Chicago on Sunday. If you guys need a place to hang out before/after the show I live only a few blocks from the HOB. See you soon!

-W

timroth-intoeternity said:
Wicked dude. I missed ya last time. I think the show is back at the Pound again. It might have been moved. I rerally wanted to play at a new club. Look into it for me dude...

, TIM

Its still on at the DNA Lounge so far http://www.dnalounge.com/

The Pound has no shows booked that night however, I really hope they don't move it there, I see enough shows at the Pound as it is. The DNA Lounge kicks all kinds of ass over the Pound still, they need more shows there. I see The Pound just put you guys on sale for the Sonata Arctica show as well, so that will be 6 times for you here in the Bay!! I am really looking forward to your headlining show over in Concord too.

Oh and I have a good reason for missing that last show, it was my birthday and I was getting a double bubble from a couple of girlfriends :loco:

Bear

Hey Tim! You guys did a great job last Saturday at the Worcester Palladium! With the exception that it was to bassy! I still had fun though which is what the show is all aboot anyways :D Maybe next time I'll have enough balls (or grow some brass ones) and talk to ever one! I have a hard time because I never know what to say other than "HEY!!", plus I hate to bother band members because they (meaning any band member I see roaming) are always talking to someone else and I don't like to interupt.

So, see you guys next time you come around (hopefully with Stratovarious!) :headbang: :worship: :Spin: :hotjump:

Hey guys. Looks like I missed your pass through NY with Hammerfall/Edguy. Been so busy I've been out of touch with music around here. So did they let you play the Chance this time, or was it the good ol' Loft again? Is the van back on the road?
Hope to catch you with Strato. BTW, I think you guys will win the "Most tours in one year" award. You're all nuts, lol.
Looking forward to seeing y'all again. BTW Adam, that CD you gave me kicked ass.
Gigantour this Sunday!
Take care,
Dean
PS--anyone going to be at ProgPower? I think I'm going.

awesome added.

also Tim, you guys did great at BBkings the other day. i only got to see the first and last song, but they are some of my favorites and my friends enjoyed it all :)
stu's vocals were a bit low, but it still kicked ass. stage presence was a great improvement from the last show i saw with amorphis. keep it up and rock on \m/