Hello, hello

thecarlina

l4wlz
Apr 27, 2007
www.myspace.com
It's nice to be back! This is my second account, so technically I'm not a n00b, but feel free to call me that. Anywho, my name is Carlina (obviously). Some people just call me Carly.. or Carl. Presently Viking/Folk is my favorite genre of Metal, but I still love my Hair Metal (and other genres of metal, duh.) :) Metal has been coursing through my veins ever since I was a wee little bambina. Good metal, not that Chevelle crap. I'm a photographer/painter here in good ol' Texas.

I'm interested in meeting fellow metal fans who can strike up a neat conversation.

hot-lytssmilies978.gif

Well of course! Dimmu and Dethklok are givens on UM, no? :Smug:

Some of my favorite bands that come to mind are Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Overkill, Immortal, Celtic Frost, etc.

Oh, and of course.. DIO! My fellow Italian love!

So my love has finally made a new account here. It's about time! :p I'm looking forward to some interesting conversations.

Well of course! Dimmu and Dethklok are givens on UM, no? :Smug:

Some of my favorite bands that come to mind are Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Overkill, Immortal, Celtic Frost, etc.

Oh, and of course.. DIO! My fellow Italian love!

Well Dimmu isn't so loved on UM even though i like them anyways... mention Dimmu in the GMD forum and you'll get your breasts yanked off your chest lol btw.. buon giorno... come stai bella?

Lolololol, I thought so. Yes, Dimmu is pretty all right in my book. Sometimes it can get a tad repetitive but, eh. Buonasera signore "Unfaithfully Metalhead"! Io sto bene, e` un piacere incontrarti. Come va?

I personally like their music alot. I see nothing wrong with it. Yes they seem to be getting a little more commercial but they are still heavy in my book. No their not Black Metal anymore but I like to classify them as just metal and i judge them based on just being a metal band and not a Black Metal band. The peeps in the GMD forum get all bent out of shape because they still judge based on being a Black Metal band. Anyways my favorite album by them is PEM. On another note I also like Old Man's Child which is the band of Dimmu's guitarist. If you never heard them get their In Defiance of Existence album among others.

Non c'e male, grazie.Molto lieto. (I'm just a beginner in learning italian as well as other languages. I love languages but I get lazy in learning them. I chat with a couple of people in Italy in IM's and i visit a italian chatroom from time to time.)

BTW recently I am teaming up with a acquaintance in doing a music business. Managing bands for now but other plans in the works for the near future. Maybe we can use your photography services in the future. No promises because I'm just a junior partner you can say.

Yes yes, I've heard that before. I can see why people freak out by the mere mention of their name, but I can also see it from your point of view. I'm very neutral about some things like this. Yes, I stand up for what I believe in, but not to the point where it's like, "0m9 d4t b4Nd sUxx0rz!!!1" I have priorities other than being a metal fanatic.

Italian is a grand language, and I like having conversations with my mom in it so my dad wont underatand us, hehe. Good luck with learning sucha beautiful language! You're on the right track. :)

Wow! I'd really really love that, more than you know. My specialties in photographery are portraits, landscapes, still-life, etc. It'd be a really neat experience to do photography for a music business, I think! To expand my fields in it, you know? Unfortunately, the rest of my work are in my Myspace and Flickr accounts that cannot be accessed unless you're on my friends/contact list, but I'd be happy to email some of my work to you, if you'd like.

Thank you for the opportunity!