Hello, I'm Duncan Mountain

duncanmountain

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2006
Hello. I'm Duncan Mountain from the UK, I'm Seventeen tomorrow. I came to see this forum to learn more about metal which is more alternative. To expose myself to bands which before I wouldn't normally have known. At the moment I'm listening to Metallica, Children of Bodom, Killswitch Engage, Machine Head, Megadeth, Anthrax, Pantera, Lamb of God, many others.

I have been playing guitar for about 1 and a half, My fravourite guitarists is Kirk Hammet, Carlos Santana, Steve Vai, Zakk Wylde, Many of the magadeth players. I'm really getting into the guitar players from children of bodom at the moment, they seem pretty insane.I've seen theres a musician part, I'll definetly be checking that out and asking some of the more experienced players on some tips

Check my band out at www.myspace.com/virtuosoconvention
Please don't take the virtuoso part seriously, we just called that because we thought it sounded cool. The recording was a bit dodgy and we only had one chance at recording a song which we had only practised once.

Allo Duncan! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In advance. :) And welcome dude!!:headbang: