Hello people, I'm new here...

Fifth_Horseman

Watch out, it's sharp!
Sep 21, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Visit site
Hi all! :wave:
I got into Opeth last year, some cool guy on the Metallica BB told me about them.
I ordered all their albums in one month, they quickly became my fav band.

I'm also really into progressive stuff (for example: Dream Theater, Ayreon, Symphony X) as well as bands like Arch Enemy, Death, Kreator, Anathema, My Dying Bride and alot more...

It's actually quite a shame that I found these boards only today, but better late than never.

:D

CHEERS!

Welcome aboard folk!!!!:wave:

Edit: As a fan of progmetal you seem to be...you should try out Pain of Salvation...if you didn't!!!

argh, its a grim future for yee lad.

i declare: WE WILL DRAG YOUR SCURVEY RIDDEN HIDE TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY AND STONE YEE AT DAWN.

i have spoken and so it proceeds thusly, the inqisition is an iron fist to be reconed with by none, and you fair stranger fall victim in a way in which none can contend.

why we will eat your children and skin your eyeballs alive i say says i, skin them alive indeed, and none the eyeballs of even the most meekest of mates will survive the horror that is yet to come. the horror that is known simply as....

THE INQUISITION
©2001 all rights reserved, batteries not included, available at all participating dealerships, void where prohibited by law, some assembly neccessary, these are not paid actors, these are real people, actual product may differ slightly from that advertised, trademark THE INQUISITION™

Originally posted by Punisher
argh, its a grim future for yee lad.

i declare: WE WILL DRAG YOUR SCURVEY RIDDEN HIDE TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY AND STONE YEE AT DAWN.

i have spoken and so it proceeds thusly, the inqisition is an iron fist to be reconed with by none, and you fair stranger fall victim in a way in which none can contend.

why we will eat your children and skin your eyeballs alive i say says i, skin them alive indeed, and none the eyeballs of even the most meekest of mates will survive the horror that is yet to come. the horror that is known simply as....

THE INQUISITION
©2001 all rights reserved, batteries not included, available at all participating dealerships, void where prohibited by law, some assembly neccessary, these are not paid actors, these are real people, actual product may differ slightly from that advertised, trademark THE INQUISITION™

:OMG:

:Spam:

:devil:

Originally posted by sands of the seas
Hey dude! I'm the magical flying peanut over at the met boards, ring a bell? Good to see another person from the metboards over here. :cool:

Of course! A bell as big as a tank, that is...;) Nice to find you here!

Hope you had fun with the modified Opeth tabs...

Why haven't you or KPR or anybody else told me about this before? Ah well, now I'm here, that counts.

CHEERS!:D

Now, now, we don't want to infest the Opeth boards with everyone from the metboards :p
Seriously though, i guess i never thought about it before or thought others might already know. Ah well, you're here now.

I agree no need to take Smekermann's comments seriously at all... just a troll... Every so often you need to put people like him in their place on this board... it's actually quite fun!!!

Originally posted by Monsterxman
I agree no need to take Smekermann's comments seriously at all... just a troll... Every so often you need to put people like him in their place on this board... it's actually quite fun!!!
Yeh, because you sure showed him :rolleyes: