Hello people, I'm new here...

Someone should create a 'Hi I'm New' Post and/or section for the UM boards....... Oh wait, they already have......... :rolleyes:

Ahhhh Fuck it. Welcome aboard foo', laugh at all the appropriate times and I'm sure you'll get along fine..... Oh and about the member who posted just above me, look out for her, we all seem to think she's a bit of a.............. well let's just say we 'worry' for her....... :Smug:

*Runs For Cover*

Hey Horseman...

IT'S URGENT THAT YOU HEAR OF NOVEMBRE!!!!!!!! Yes - urgent! Unless you have already...then you just need regular fixes. ;)

Better late then never...HUH! I know the feeling. I hadn't heard of Opeth until shortly after Still Life. I had a lot of catching up to do. So, check out Novembre if you haven't....TODAY.

Welcome! :)

Originally posted by Spike
Someone should create a 'Hi I'm New' Post and/or section for the UM boards....... Oh wait, they already have......... :rolleyes:

Oops... i didn't even check the full forum list yet. It's pretty, uhm, HUGE!?
And if I posted in the "Introduce yourself" section, would ANY of you people here read it??? ;)

Oh and about the member who posted just above me, look out for her, we all seem to think she's a bit of a.............. well let's just say we 'worry' for her....... :Smug:

Why?
Because the avatar pic is a REAL PHOTO of her? :eek: :p

Originally posted by Opet
Hey Horseman...

IT'S URGENT THAT YOU HEAR OF NOVEMBRE!!!!!!!! Yes - urgent! Unless you have already...then you just need regular fixes. ;)

Better late then never...HUH! I know the feeling. I hadn't heard of Opeth until shortly after Still Life. I had a lot of catching up to do. So, check out Novembre if you haven't....TODAY.

Welcome! :)

Thanks, I'll do that!:)

Originally posted by Spike
Oh and about the member who posted just above me, look out for her, we all seem to think she's a bit of a.............. well let's just say we 'worry' for her....... :Smug:

*Runs For Cover*
:err: Spike, few words with you...if you don't mind...:Smug:

Care to explain what you meant by that..?
mad2.gif