hello to everyone!!!

iron maiden84

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2003
Pistoia,Italy
Visit site
hi,im an iron maiden's fan,i can play guitar and i can sing(preferred...) i's like to join some project,im interested in singing any song...so if someone need a singer call me...i got some "demo tracks" in which i sing,so u can listen ot me too...

here r some...

http://www.wcx.nu/download/maiden/swastinglove.mp3

http://www.wcx.nu/download/maiden/smariner.mp3

the best one:

http://www.wcx.nu/download/maiden/shurricanemaster.mp3

i got others but not with direct links,so i can send through email or MSN

if i could start a project...i would choose "run to the hills" if anyone is interested let me know! ;)

hey iron maiden84. Welcome aboard. Have not listened to the demo tracks yet (not near speakers)...so i'll post more about them when i get a chance.

Right now, we are waiting on our 1 active drummer to get his new soundcard before we can record again. If constantine gets going on futureal and clansman, you are more than welcome to contribute vocal tracks for them.

Are you capable of singing The Tower?

I just listened to the tracks. Sounds like you have quite the vocal range. :)
The recordings were a bit muddy though. Is this a result of your recording gear...or are the .mp3s very low quality?

i recorded only as a demo...the music is playing background and i recorded them only once...if u wanna listen a track done quite well...i can send through email,but is an mp3 4,5mb. it is the wicker man

however...the tower...i never tried to sing it but i can try...however...i love maiden's song,expecially bruce's and expecially with high tones,even if i could try singing other,coz i enjoy doing these covers! ;)

send the wickerman demo to
rabies@burn.com

I would think you would love to sing the tower then..as I think it is one of his highest/hardest to sing.

Since you are a singer, we have always supported multiple versions of our tracks. Is there any song we have done in the past that you would like to sing on top of? Take a look at the list of songs on the page (img.ultimatemetal.com) and let me know. I can send you the instrument mixdown...then either you or I can mix your vocals into it. :)

We also need a vocalist for The Clairvoyant. I was going to do it...and 7th was going to cover me if I decided to back out. Well..I think I am going to back out...so I think both you and 7th should give it a go. Let me know if you are interested..and I will give you the mixed instrumental track.

rabies said:
send the wickerman demo to
rabies@burn.com

I would think you would love to sing the tower then..as I think it is one of his highest/hardest to sing.

Since you are a singer, we have always supported multiple versions of our tracks. Is there any song we have done in the past that you would like to sing on top of? Take a look at the list of songs on the page (img.ultimatemetal.com) and let me know. I can send you the instrument mixdown...then either you or I can mix your vocals into it. :)

We also need a vocalist for The Clairvoyant. I was going to do it...and 7th was going to cover me if I decided to back out. Well..I think I am going to back out...so I think both you and 7th should give it a go. Let me know if you are interested..and I will give you the mixed instrumental track.

it would be great! i said i could sing futureal and the clansman coz they r not finished...but i dont love so much these 2 songs...if u say i can sing the past...LOL...

i'd like to sing:

aces high,alexander the great,deja vu,flight of the icarus,hallowed be thy name,powerslave,rime of the ancient mariner,running free,the loneliness of the long distance runner,the number of the beast,the trooper,the wicker man,wasted years,wasting love,wrathchild,were eagles dare

tell me from which i should start!it would be a great pleasure!

this is my email: guidodecandia@tiscalinet.it send my the track u want me to start singing.do u have MSN?if u did u can send it through it

Wow...Ok..let me mail you The Clairvoyant first.
Then, from the list you picked, I would highly suggest you listen to the version we have, and then you pick which you want to do. I can then make the instrumental track available to you. Some of the ones you listed are of poorer quality (earliest works)..such as Running Free..or aces high...so you might want to stay away from those.

I'll mail clairvoyant out later tonight.

rabies said:
Wow...Ok..let me mail you The Clairvoyant first.
Then, from the list you picked, I would highly suggest you listen to the version we have, and then you pick which you want to do. I can then make the instrumental track available to you. Some of the ones you listed are of poorer quality (earliest works)..such as Running Free..or aces high...so you might want to stay away from those.

I'll mail clairvoyant out later tonight.

i liked very much hallowed be thy name...however...if u know a song in the list that is particularly well done,tell me coz there is no difference in which song i shall start singing...those in the list r my favorites!(execpt 4-5 that has not been done)!

however...if u dont wanna choose 4 me hallowed would be a great start!

Hallowed it is. I'll send it to you tonight. Definately one of the best tracks we have ever done to date.

I also need a singer for Murders in the Rue Morgue if you are interested...I know its not Bruce...but at least it is Maiden. :)

rabies said:
Hallowed it is. I'll send it to you tonight. Definately one of the best tracks we have ever done to date.

I also need a singer for Murders in the Rue Morgue if you are interested...I know its not Bruce...but at least it is Maiden. :)

eheh...ok!choose the one(hallowed,murders or clairvoyant,id like more hallowed,however,decision up to u!)

i listened to many IMG tracks,i found very good were eagles dare,the number,powerslave,the loneliness

im still w8ing 4 some tracks! ;)

however...im a 19 y.o. boy from italy,i love iron maiden and i like singing and playing guitar...i prefear singing however...coz i find it easier to record and even more funny.hope to take part in this great project and hope u will like how i will sing!

Hey IM84. I sent you an email last night. Did you get it? I tried sending you the hallowed instrument track..but it is 7MB and your mail bounced it (over quota). I was going to re-convert it to a lower bitrate mp3 (to reduce size) unless you had a better alternative. How big an attachment can your mail handle?

the best way i think would be a direct link...cant u upload it in a site(for example IMG,where i found all the complete tracks)

another way could be through MSN do u have it?or ICQ (i should downoad it and install it coz i dont have it now,i only have MSN)

I have MSN...I'll have to look back into the website to see if I have access there. Eddie's Cellmate was really responsible for all that..and I have not seen him around for a while.

Don't be surprised if I contact you via MSN tonight (about 6 hours from the time of this posting).

rabies said:
I have MSN...I'll have to look back into the website to see if I have access there. Eddie's Cellmate was really responsible for all that..and I have not seen him around for a while.

Don't be surprised if I contact you via MSN tonight (about 6 hours from the time of this posting).

ok...maybe i will out or sleep at that time(3-4 o'clock here in italy) however... add me to ur contact list searching by email guidodecandia@tiscalinet.it