Hello!

Hello, and welcome to the board :D
Usually, we get new people to introduce themselves in the 'I'm new' thread, but seeing as its fallen down to the second page, I'll be forgiving.
So, just check out the rules page on the top of the board, and have a great time here! :)

Yep, and Mr. Mags would do medical experiments involving brain transplants on ya.

Welcome to the board anyways. :wave:

MagSec4 said:
Son, I done told you I'm gangsta'

*busts several caps in Xzar's white drunken Finn ass*

Bah. You can't bust my white drunken Finn ass unless you find me and I'm surely well hidden here in the forest (I might die because of these damn mosquitoes, they're busting my ass all the time). And somebody with that kind of ability to rape the english language can't be understood by anyone in here =). You'll be drained of blood by these nice, bloodsucking, slightly annoying creatures that carry the name "Hyttynen" (mosquito... maybe... How the hell should I know???) :loco:

Yeah, i was thinking what Misanthrope said too. And from what i recall there was also someone else with 'Letheplussomenumber' as a username around here, so it gets quite confusing.

hey Noga!! good to know that there's another Israheli in here ;)
ammm.... Naama... sounds good to you? :) well, it's my name, but i love the nickname lethe! i don't wanna change it :)
rahvin- you can see my pic at the pics thread.