Hello

flareholymeteo

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2007
Urbana, IL
Hey, I'm Bobby, a 21 year old from the United States. I've came to this site because, well, I like metal (duh). Personally, I like stuff from all of the metal subgenres and also some other non-metal stuff. I'd say about 3/5 of what I listen to is metal and 2/5 not.

Favorite Metal Bands:
Dream Theater, Slayer, Death, Windir, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Amon Amarth, Nocte Obducta, Opeth, Deicide, Katatonia, Dio, ManOwar, Kreator, Bloodbath, Immortal, Municipal Waste, and many others

Favorite Non-Metal Bands:
Evanescence, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, King Crimson, The Moody Blues, N.W.A, Hank Williams III, Muse, Dead Kennedys, Cake, and some others

I go to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as a Math/Computer Science student and am currently a junior. I hope to find other likeminded people on this site.

Hey, I'm Bobby, a 21 year old from the United States. I've came to this site because, well, I like metal (duh). Personally, I like stuff from all of the metal subgenres and also some other non-metal stuff. I'd say about 3/5 of what I listen to is metal and 2/5 not.

Favorite Metal Bands:
Dream Theater, Slayer, Death, Windir, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Amon Amarth, Nocte Obducta, Opeth, Deicide, Katatonia, Dio, ManOwar, Kreator, Bloodbath, Immortal, Municipal Waste, and many others

Favorite Non-Metal Bands:
Evanescence, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, King Crimson, The Moody Blues, N.W.A, Hank Williams III, Muse, Dead Kennedys, Cake, and some others

I go to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as a Math/Computer Science student and am currently a junior. I hope to find other likeminded people on this site.

whats up... im 21 too, well about to be 22... i love cake lol