Helloween

Was it just because he got fired? Or did he have a lot of other problems too? How come they fired him anyway?

Questions, questions.. :)

I need to get more Helloween. The only album I won (or have heard) is The Dark Ride, which I love.

Not too keen on "Walls of Jericho", probably because my copy doesn't work properly.

I like "Keeper Part 1" lots.

"Keeper Part 2" RULES. "I Want Out" ROCKS.

"Live in the UK" was the first I'd heard of them. LOVED IT.

"Pink Bubbles" is OK. Certainly nothing special.

"Master of the Rings" is OK. Haven't listened to it much though.

"High Live" is OK. Haven't listened to it much though.

"Time of the Oath" RULES.

"Better Than Raw" RULES.

"Metal Jukebox" is good.

"The Dark Ride"... can't say I've listened to it much, but didn't impress me from what I can recall.

Haven't got "Chameleon".

Thanks for all the info , best be getting out and buying me Keeper of the Keys 1 & 2 and Jericho . Ive actully seen metal jukebox which I think is a bunch of covers .

Originally posted by Bucko
Ive actully seen metal jukebox which I think is a bunch of covers .

Yes it is, but more importantly it has a cover of Cream's "White Room". Great song. Can't remember what other songs they have, apart from ABBA, the Beatles and the Scorpions.

Tracklisting for "Metal Jukebox"

He's a Woman - She's a Man (Scorpions)
Locomotive Breath (Jethro Tull)
Lay All Your Love On Me (Abba)
Space Oddity (David Bowie)
From Out Of Nowhere (Faith No More)
All My Loving (The Beatles)
Hocus Pocus (Focus)
Faith Healer (Alex Harvey)
Juggernaut (Frank Marino)
White Room (Cream)
Mexican (Babe Ruth)

Better Than Raw is great. Metal Jukebox ain't too bad. Get another album before you get that one though. Hehe i like the German accent on From Out of Nowhere. :) Damn good cover of it though.

Now I'm a big fan of White Room, and I put it up there with the best songs ever written.

That said, it's an easy song to absolutely destroy. I just hope Clapton, Bruce and Baker never hear this version.:erk:

well always start of with walls of jericho its their heaviest album ever than keeper part 2, keeper part one wasnt that great imo, then like the deris years like master of the rings or rabbit dont come easy or even better than raw.
RIP ingo...