Help anti-war hippies capitalize!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
As posted on the antiwarstore.org website at http://www.antiwarstore.org/resources (Hmm, doesn't a store imply capitalism among these marxist North Korea-loving hippies?)

The sentiment in the U.S. is turning dramatically against the occupation of Iraq and the militarism of the Bush administration. This is an election year and the issue of the Iraq war and occupation and their human and social costs will continue to be topics of conversation across the country. By wearing an anti-war t-shirt you can stimulate discussion among your friends and neighbors. You'll be surprised how many people will agree with your message. And the shirts look great too!

Yeah, and they only cost $20 each! That's okay, most of the anti-war hippie bolsheviks earn more than $75,000 per year so they can afford a fuckin Hum-Vee load of these rags.

My favourite shirt has this phrase, beneath the ubiquitous bolshevik "Chain-breaking" motif:
End Occupation! No to colonialism in Iraq, Palestine, Haiti, Afghanistan, and everywhere!

Amen, muthafuckas! Filthy-poor dumpsters are no places to be colonized! We want real colonies in oil-rich and mineral-rich countries so our way of life can be better and better. Colonies in Haiti can only bring us the benefits of dysentery.

Question is, who's colonizing these fuckin shitholes, and who's in charge of Palestine, anyway? I believe its the Hebrew state, my uneducated unwashed hippies, not George W.

Jurched

And I'll say it again....You're posts are great Jurched!!!
You're a smart mother fucker who can most definetly handle your end
of a argument with liberal pieces of shit!! Too bad you're not here in
Mass, this state could use a good flush down the fucking toilet!!

Mass is such a wannabe like Calif state it's really quite sad!!

Keep up the good work bro!!

"T"

T_man357 said:
Mass, this state could use a good flush down the fucking toilet!!

Mass is such a wannabe like Calif state it's really quite sad!!

Keep up the good work bro!!

"T"

Agreed

Jurched said:
As posted on the antiwarstore.org website at http://www.antiwarstore.org/resources (Hmm, doesn't a store imply capitalism among these marxist North Korea-loving hippies?)

The sentiment in the U.S. is turning dramatically against the occupation of Iraq and the militarism of the Bush administration. This is an election year and the issue of the Iraq war and occupation and their human and social costs will continue to be topics of conversation across the country. By wearing an anti-war t-shirt you can stimulate discussion among your friends and neighbors. You'll be surprised how many people will agree with your message. And the shirts look great too!

Yeah, and they only cost $20 each! That's okay, most of the anti-war hippie bolsheviks earn more than $75,000 per year so they can afford a fuckin Hum-Vee load of these rags.

My favourite shirt has this phrase, beneath the ubiquitous bolshevik "Chain-breaking" motif:
End Occupation! No to colonialism in Iraq, Palestine, Haiti, Afghanistan, and everywhere!

Amen, muthafuckas! Filthy-poor dumpsters are no places to be colonized! We want real colonies in oil-rich and mineral-rich countries so our way of life can be better and better. Colonies in Haiti can only bring us the benefits of dysentery.

Question is, who's colonizing these fuckin shitholes, and who's in charge of Palestine, anyway? I believe its the Hebrew state, my uneducated unwashed hippies, not George W.

Jurched

nice.

i SO need you at the COC fan board. :erk:

Its cool to finally find a forum with people who share the same views on these subjects as me and also appreciate the same kind of music.

T_man357 said:
Mass, this state could use a good flush down the fucking toilet!! Mass is such a wannabe like Calif state it's really quite sad!! Keep up the good work bro!!
"T"

Thanks for the good words, Lads. Glad to be providing some light entertainment here.

My only regret is I have no power of persuasion. Even when I am as cordial and astute and intelligible as possible when coversing with my leftwardly opponents, I still can't convince them to agree with me. Libs and hippies and progressives in New England are as stony-brained stubborn as the untillable soil here.

I suppose I am, too. I'm not gonna buy their CBS News headline-feed, and they're not gonna accept my libertarian pragmatism. Ah, fuck em.

Jurched