help! anyone wanna record a crowd chant part for me?

joelplagues

Jan 11, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
I am currently working on a song that needs a 1 second gang vocal part that will say RISE. Infortunatley I dont have many friends close by otherwise I'd do it myself.

so I was just wondering if anyone has some spare time if they could just quickly mic up a group and yell that word. I can send you a clip of where the chant will go if needed.

cheers

Send me a clip and I will try tomorrow if I have time, I can't promise though as your project takes second seat to theirs. It's my brothers band so they may be cool to help out.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/694533/requires chant.mp3

thats the section that requires the roared "RISE" if im right it should go at the 30 second mark AFTER I say "it's time to rise" should fit nicely in that little gap.

thanks whether you give it a try or not.

and if anyone else would like too try it's much appreciated

ya can make some screams urself and pitch shift them just a little bit, make some attempts at different distance. But it's just an idea since i've never tried myself

I have it sucks. :D

Anyhow to the OP: Sorry dude I saw this a little late and forgot all about it today :erk:. If your not in a super hurry I will save this to my desktop for remembrance and do it next week when I got more peeps in. :headbang:

I have it sucks. :D

Anyhow to the OP: Sorry dude I saw this a little late and forgot all about it today :erk:. If your not in a super hurry I will save this to my desktop for remembrance and do it next week when I got more peeps in. :headbang:

hey sorry I went on holidays and havent been able to get internet.

I am in no rush it's more of a personal project so take aslong as you want. it is just something i'd like to throw into a song.

cheers