Help Cool Thrash band support MEGADETH

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
EVILE have made the shortlist to be within the chance of supporting MEGADETH on their European tour. It's such an honor to be given this chance.

All you have to do to vote for EVILE is visit The Live Line, click the box next to "Evile" then click "Submit".

We urge that you PLEASE re-post this in a bulletin on myspace (messages on facebook) asking your friends to vote, e-mail friends to let them know and generally spread the word. We need your help!

get some THRASH supporting MEGADETH!

its not fake, and Evile is better than WolfpackU.

You're crazy. Evile want to be Metallica from 20 years ago. If I want to hear that sound (with better songwriting I might add) I'll listen to Kill 'em All. I just listened to all those bands and I would pick Wolfpack Unleashed over any of them.

Mustaine took out Exodus on The System Has Failed Tour, and Anthrax and Overkill on different Gigantour runs. I don't understand why he doesn't just put together a Gigantour run of just old school thrash bands. Annihilator, Testament, Exodus, Kreator, Destruction and Megadeth and special guests Wolfpack Unleashed would be fine by me.

That would be sweet I would like to see Flotsam and Jetsam added to that dream tour.Speaking of bands that sound like metallica anyone remember Aversion?

That would be sweet I would like to see Flotsam and Jetsam added to that dream tour.Speaking of bands that sound like metallica anyone remember Aversion?

I saw Flotsam open for Megadeth on the Youthanasia tour. Did you catch that tour?

You're crazy. Evile want to be Metallica from 20 years ago. If I want to hear that sound (with better songwriting I might add) I'll listen to Kill 'em All. I just listened to all those bands and I would pick Wolfpack Unleashed over any of them.

Mustaine took out Exodus on The System Has Failed Tour, and Anthrax and Overkill on different Gigantour runs. I don't understand why he doesn't just put together a Gigantour run of just old school thrash bands. Annihilator, Testament, Exodus, Kreator, Destruction and Megadeth and special guests Wolfpack Unleashed would be fine by me.

Tell Mr Mustaine about WPU, he might add them on the list as well. WPU Id say they are a cool band, only heard a couple songs and not the full album, so I am not going to say a whole lot about them now. Have you heard the full Evile album yet? I assume you haven't so you shouldn't rush to conclusions so quickly about this band.

Tell Mr Mustaine about WPU, he might add them on the list as well. WPU Id say they are a cool band, only heard a couple songs and not the full album, so I am not going to say a whole lot about them now. Have you heard the full Evile album yet? I assume you haven't so you shouldn't rush to conclusions so quickly about this band.

Nope, I've only heard the songs on their myspace page. It didn't impress me enough to want to buy their album. I didn't care for the production either so unless a friend picks it up and I borrow it, I won't be buying it. I keep a list of cds I want to get, and I'm so far behind right now it isn't funny.