VOTE Evile to support Megadeth

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com

Click on the picture to vote!

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ONTO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ASKING THEM TO VOTE! MANY THANKS!

Evile have been shortlisted as support for Megadeths upcoming European tour in February/March 2008. (For full list of dates visit www.megadeth.com)

The winner will be decided by vote so please take a moment to visit http://www.theliveline.com/ and place your vote for Evile. Just click on the button underneath our picture!

Help Evile at this time of festive joy and ask your friends and family to stop by and vote. You don't need to sign upto anything, just simply click on the button.

Get everyone you know to do this, as I can't think of a more deserving band for this slot than Evile. The guys really need your help to make this happen.

Paste that everywhere!! Tell your friends. Lets get Evile on this!!

Also, can some people post this on other fourms on UM, and other bands forums and so on?

Voted!!

This is going to be tough for Evile to win this, a few decent bands have been listed but Evile still owns them, lets just hope everyone else thinks so as well.

:headbang:

All the bands. I've just asked all my work colleagues (about 60 people) to vote on it.....hopefully the voting tracking is cookie and IP based and not just IP, otherwise they've just wasted their time :D